Part Four

This one's dedicated to PeaceLoveChucksx because she was the very first person to even comment on this story, and her support means a lot!

And just a heads up, this chapter contains some violence, drug abuse and language scenes. It's crucial for the plot, trust me.

So anyway, look down! It took me long to write this but alas it's here!

Here we go!!(;

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:
     :Chapter Four:

"Please?" Ency begged, as we crossed the street. I looked ahead at the walk sign as my feet led me to the other side. The sun was out scorching everything in its way, the sky was a to die for exuberant blue with dots of clouds here and there. I shoved my aviators atop my head and relished in the sunny warm feeling for a while. Winter had just passed and it was already hot, which was strange since summer had not officially begun yet. I popped an apple flavored Jolly Rancher inside my mouth and proceeded to ignore my best friend's incessant begs.

"I mean, I just found out I got accepted to the college I've been dreaming off for months now! Doesn't that call for a massive celebration?" she quizzed, gazing at me seriously. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

The problem with Cy was that she was too daring. Too naive and carefree for her own good. She was good looking, guys pretty much saw a certain interest in her.Now if she really had sense to piece the puzzle pieces together going to a club filled with rascals and badboys wasn't  such a clever idea. I've read too many Wattpad story books online to not know how this would eventually unfold.

"You know what's a celebration?" I asked as I paused at the sidewalk waiting for the signal to cross the street. I turned to her. "It's lying on your sofa, with a huge container filled with Berry's French vanilla ice-cream."

Her stare became blank as she sighed, pushing a lock of fiery red hair behind her ear. "I'm serious Jess." she emphasized casting me a weak glare.

I sighed loudly and allowed my hands to fall limply at my sides, the hot summer air swiftly traveling through the thickly polluted air blowing the sleeves of my shirt a bit. "The deal is.." I contemplated  in amusement as Cy held that familiar spark of excitement in her eye where she was just about to acquire what she wanted."....you have to promise to not burrow any of my cute little outfits." I smirked in response folding my arms, skipping a bit, turning my back so I was backwards.

Her expression dropped and she sighed after a while seemingly defeated. Slowly, she nodded. Then she started jumping around, doing what I assumed her happy dance...or something...

~~~

"Yeah! This's what I'm talking about!" Cy yelled over the pounding music proclaiming through the surround sound speakers.

I trailed behind, feeling just a bit out of place. First, even though I had been the one who gave this entire clubbing celebration idea a go along, that still didn't stop Cy from dabbling in my closet. As a 'treat', she had demanded to pick out a stunning killer outfit for me from her very own closet.

My hair was straightened and she had applied some side bangs to my face. Along with that, she had shoved me into the washroom back at home to apply green contacts. According to her, it went well with my entire look.

First off I was wearing one of those shirts that tied to the front revealing part of my stomach. That had been paired with a pair of black shorts, heels and fish net stockings. Now normally I would back out of those sort of scenes but I had just prayed everything would go well, and that it would be a night of strictly fun for both Cy and I. Although we had agreed to go together a girl from school who had to be at least a year over me tagged along.