Chapter 4

Elsa P.O.V.

The next day (Nod's Party)

I stare intently at my closet. Hiccup will be here in less than an hour and all I have done is a shower!

I finally pull out a black strapless dress. It looks okay, I just hope its looks good on me.

I put it on and it looks alright. I put on red pumps and leave my hair down. I do my makeup,classic red lipstick and a smokey eye, then grab a red purse.

"Anna are you ready?!" I yell up the stairs.

"Yeah!" she yells back. She runs down in a pink dress with blue flats and a blue jacket.

"Wow,Els,you look amazing." she whispers.

"Thank you." I giggle. "Do you need a ride from Hiccup?"

"No. Kristoff will come in a few minutes." she replies. A horn honks from outside.

"Okay,well bye Anna!" I say,going outside. I walk over to Hiccup's navy blue pick up and get in.

"Hey." I say,sitting in my seat. Hiccup just looks at me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask with a laugh.

"You." he answers.

"Why?"

"Because your beautiful."

I blush as he pulls away. We get to Nod's house in about five minutes. I get out of the car and wait for Hiccup.

He grabs my hand and I blush slightly. We walk up the walkway,the door was pounding with music before we walked in.

There were people talking and making out when you first walked in,then we walked to the main room,which was the dance floor. "Elsa!" someone squeals.

"MK!" I say as the readhead with green eyes run over. She has been one of my friends since last year,and the one who introduced me to Nod.

"I'm so glad your okay. And I'm sorry that I couldnt be there for you. Work and all. And my dad.." she starts.

"Nah its okay. I get it." her dad has always been on our list of topics to not talk about. Her dad is a bit of a wako.

"Um,Elsa?" Hiccup asks.

"OMG!? Are you guys dating?" MK asks excitedly.

"Uh,yeah?" I whisper.

"Aw you guys are so cute! But I have to go find Nod,nice talking to you!" she says before running off in her six-inch heels.

Hiccup and I walk over to the dancefloor and start slowdancing. Across the floor,I see Jack and Punzie dancing.

I sigh and bury my face into Hiccup's shoulder. "Everything okay,Els?" he asks.

"Jack. Look to the left." I whisper. He looks,then back down at me.

"You'll be fine. You didn't deserve him anyway." he replies. I guess that's a little reassuring.

But really,I do wish those pills worked. Then Jack and Rapunzel could be happy without me being there.

I shove the thoughts away and continue dancing. Soon,someone takes the mike from the DJ super excitedly.

"I think we need a little live entertainment, here. Any volunteers?" Nod yells out on his makeshift stage.

"You should go up there." Hiccup whispers.

"No. There's already two dozen girks screaming at him to let them up." I reply.

"But you sing really well. Come on Els." he whines.

"No,Hicc." I say,annoyed.

Hiccup grabs my hand,throws it in the air,and yells "ELSA WILL SING!"

"What?" I ask quickly.

"Elsa,let's go my dear friend." Nod says. I groan and walk into stage.

I take a deep breath as I try to recall the lyrics I wrote in a song dedicated to Jack a few weeks ago.

(Song I used for this:Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift)

He said lets get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds
I thought
Heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down

He's so tall
And handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset,babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if its just in your
Wildest dreams, ah
Wildest dreams, ah

I said no one has to know what we do
His hands are in my hair
His clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now

He's so tall
And handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request it is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if its just in your
Wildest dreams, ah
Wildest dreams, ah

You'll see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burning it down
Someday when you leave me
I'll bet these memories
Follow you around

You'll see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burning it down
Someday when you leave me
I'll bet these memories
Follow you around

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset,babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if its just pretend!

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if its just in your
Wildest dreams, ah
Wildest dreams, ah

Even if its just in your
Wildest dreams,oh
In your wildest dreams, oh

Everyone goes crazy in appluase as I struggle for a breath. I heave out a smile and see Hiccup beaming.

I thank Nod and go back to the dancefloor. Hiccup and I go back to dancing.

----Time Warp------

I sigh as I close my door behind my and take a deep breath. That was a nightmare. Sure it was fun with Hiccup and all but there were to many people.

I fall on my bed after I change into a faded shirt and sweatpants. Something has been nagging at me since I left the hospital.

I get up in a robot-like state and walk to my desk. I open the first drawer, and it reveals my small ice blue pocket knife.

I take a deep breath and press it to my wrist,waiting for the blood to run. It does,so I take a paper towel, wipe it off,then put a bandaid on it.

Even though I did it to myself, I can't afford Anna noticing.

A/N:Bonus Jonus updates up until Saturday!

~Angel