Chapter 6

Sorry,not sorry,another Elsa P.O.V.

I press answer on my phone even though it reads unknown.
"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello,is this Elsa Winters?" a male voice asks.

"Yes,but may I ask who this is?"

"Excuse me,where are my manners? I'm Aster Easter,owner of Guardian Records. I heard you sing at Nod's party the other night and you sounded amazing. I would love for you to sign my label." Aster says.

"Um,isn't Guardian Records in New York City? I'm in Arendelle,Washington." I reply.

"Yes,you would have to move,but its all arranged. We were going to sign someone else to the label who lived in NYC,but they moved away and quit. So you will also have free living arrangements."

"When do I fly out?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Where should I meet you?"

"Arendelle International Airport."

"I'll be there. Thank you Aster."

"Your welcome Elsa."he replies before hanging up.

I just got signed to a professional record label. I get to do what I love for a living. Life took a twist on me.

Wow.

Anna P.O.V.

I answer my phone seeing its a call from Elsa. "Hello? Are you okay? Please tell me your okay." I ramble.

"Anna,I'm fine. But I'm moving to New York tomorrow." she says on the other end.

"What?! Elsa why?" I exclaim.

"I just got signed into Guardian Records. They want me to move to New York to start my career."

"Elsa that'd great! But moving across the country? Isn't that a bit extreme with everything going on?"

"Anna I'll be fine. Screw the counsler and Jack and Punzie."

"Okay,Elsa. I trust you. Promise to call everyday?"

"Promise."

"Who will stay with me?"

"You have Kristoff and everyone."

"But what about Hiccup?"

"I'm calling him next."

"Okay. I'll help you pack tonight."

"Alright. Bye,Anna"

"Bye Elsa." and then she hangs up.

Hiccup P.O.V.

My phone rings and I see it's Elsa. "Hey,wassup?" I ask.

"Hicc,we have to breakup. It's for the best with what I'm about to tell you." she replies.

"What? Let's see if its really for the best." I say,leaning back onto my couch.

"I signed onto the label of Guardian Records. They want me to move to NYC tomorrow afternoon." she explains.

I remain silent for awhile. "Okay. I'm proud of you,Els. I'll miss you. I love you,Elsa." I say.

She sighs before replying. "I have a deep regard for you,Hiccup." she says before hanging up. That stung. She couldn't even say she loved me even though she's moving across the country?

Too late anyway.

Jack P.O.V.

I slump down on the couch,only to have to get right back up again because of my phone. It reads Elsa,but she hasn't called me,or even talked to me after the river fight. I press the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask.

"I'm moving to New York tomorrow. I want you to come with me." she says quickly.

"What?" I ask in a bit of disbelief.

"I signed into Guardian Records earlier. He wants me to move to New York tomorrow. I want you to come with me."

"Elsa,why do you want me to come with you?"

"I still like you,Jack. I want us to start over. I broke up with Hiccup."

"Well,I broke up with Rap,but I have a hunch she'll be back. I guess I'll come with you."

"Okay,meet me at the airport tomorrow at one. Bye Jack." she says before hanging up.

Did I really just agree to go across the USA with a girl that tried to commit suicide?

A/N:48 reads!!! Yay!! I have a few quick shout outs to do,to the first two people to read this story;

@Angel_JackFrost
@tigerwood123

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get it over with because its 7 A.M. on a weekend.

~Angel

Questionnaire:

1. If you could be friends with three famous people, who would they be? Taylor Swift, Chloe Grace Mortez, and Jennifer Lawrence.

2. What are your hopes on Someone Like You? For it to reach the top charts in fanfiction! :)