Chapter 22

Jack P.O.V.

The last two hours brought back memories I wanted to forget. When I got back to Elsa's house,she wouldn't respond. So I ran around frantically for her.

Finally, I found her in her office,but not the way I wanted to. She was unconscious, laying in a puddle of blood. And then I realized, she tried to commit suicide, again.

My first reaction was to cry,to lay down and go unconscious with her. But no,I had to get her out of this,had to make her live. I called 911 the moment I saw her.

So now,I'm reliving what happened just a year ago. I'm sitting in the waiting room of the ICU,with Anna and Kristoff huddled in the corner.

Hiccup sits next to Merida,talking about something. And Rapunzel sits far away from all of us,occasionally glancing at me.

I lean my head aga against the wall,thinking about Elsa. I shouldn't have broken up with her. I should've understood. This shouldn't have happened. It's all because of me.

The nurse walks out and looks at all of us. "Well,I would say that it's okay,but unfortunately I would be lying. She's not doing well." the nurse says.

Anna looks up,with tears streaming her face. "Not doing well in what way?" she whispers.

"Major blood loss. She only regained consciousness once. Who knows if she'll make it out of this." the nurse replies.

"Did she say anything?" Merida asks.

"Well, she said a name."

"Who's?" Merida replies.

"All she said was Jack. I hope that's enough for the time being. I'll follow you up if anything changes." the nurse explains before leaving.

All she said was Jack. Elsa said my name. And that was the only thing she said. What does that mean?

Does it mean its my fault? That she blames me for her doing this? Or does it mean that she will stay? For me?

I want her to wake up. Not only for her to answer all of these questions. But also so I can apologize. To say I'm sorry.

For leaving her for Punzie. For not being there when she needed me. For leaving her for what she did with Alex.

I need her to wake up. Everyone does. If she left,I wouldn't get out what I want her to know. That I'm sorry.

And that I love her.

------------------------------------------------
Anna P.O.V.

A million thought cross through my mind. Why did she do it?

Will she wake up?

Is it anything I did?

I knew I shouldn't have let her come to New York when she was still recovering. But her life seemed to be getting better.

I thought wrong.

I keep looking towards the hallway where she's in. What's going on in there? Are there frantic doctors doing their best to save her? Or do they just have her hooked up to life support and hope for the best?

Jack looks at me with sadness in his eyes. He knows how I feel,and he feels it too. If she doesn't come out of this,we both will have nothing left to live for.

I won't have my sister,the girl who inspired me all through my life. I wanted to be just like her when I grew up. The strong, independent Elsa, who was always nice and understanding. But if someone offended her,she made it known.

She was strong too. She would always beat the toughest boys during the wrestling unit. And if I ever got into a fight she,would be there to back me up.

But I need her to be strong now,to push herself out of this.

Because I need my sister.