Chapter 16

Elsa (mostly Elsa p.o.v from now on)

I give Jack a quick kiss when Tooth calls for my flight. "Don't forget to face time me every night!"he calls.

"Love you Jack!"I call back.

"Love you too!"he yells right as the door closes to my private jet.

"He just does not give up,does he?"Tooth says,putting her hands on her hips.

"Nope."I reply.

"Okay,so,we're flying out to Las Vegas for your first concert,then you have one in Washington,Florida,and Pennsylvania,then you end at the Staples Center."Tooth says. I nod,signaling I'm okay with the plan.

"Okay,I'll let you settle for a bit. When we land you go straight to the concert. Alexander Beat is opening up for you in Las Vegas.

"ALEXANDER BEAT!!!????"I jump up and yell. He is one of my all time favorite singers.

"Yes and we prepared a dinner meet after the concert."Tooth says before leaving to the back of the her.

I let out a few girly squeals and outburst about three times before we land.

I get my luggage as Tooth quickly calls upon the limo. Okay,no matter what happens tonight with Alex,stay normal Els.

The limo pulls up and I stuff my bags in the back. We drive to the venue,and Tooth quickly leads me backstage. By the time the makeup team leaves,Im dressed in ripped high waisted shorts and a black belly shower,my hair was straightened,and my face is caked with makeup.

I hear the crowd go wild and then music starts.  ALEXANDER!!!!!! I run out to behind the curtain. He sings my top three favorites songs by him;Centuries,One Thing,and Stitches.

After he finishes,he walks behind the curtain. "Good luck,Els."he says before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blush like no tomorrow,but force myself to stop.

The curtains pull open and my concert self emerges. "How are we all doing tonight?"I yell out. The crowd yells and I smile.

The music starts and I start singing my new single,Lips Are Moving. Then Blank Space. Then On My Mind. And lastly A Thousand Years.

I thank everyone then Alexander comes   Back out to perform It Will Rain. After he finishes,the concert ends.

"So,I heard we're supposed to go to this super fancy restraunt."I hear a voice say. I spin around and see Alex leaning on the doorframe.

"Uh yeah"I reply.

"Well,maybe we could sneak out and head to my house. Only about a mile away."he says.

A red flag goes up in my head. Elsa,you are dating someone!! Yeah,but he's hot and it's just one night.

"Okay." I reply before I can stop myself.

-To Be Continued-

Okay,I hope this was a half decent chapter.

BadFrost  The great Alexander has come! XD

I'm looking for one more person for a character!!!

~Elsa