Author's Note

Hey everyone!!

I just want to point out something, if you go to my profile and read my bio,I'm looking for people to join my Big 8. If you want to,just ask on my board or PM me. The same goes if you want to be in my Angel Squad!!

Another thing; check out my awesome giveaway thingy magoger on the most recent upload on my most famous book 'Someone Like You' (a close second is my ship it or sink it). All the details are up there!! You would win a DM on Instagram, a shout out,and a follow! (And if you didn't have Instagram the same thing goes on Wattpad)

Please enter! I choose three winners! Mention it to someone else!!

One last thing; I want to do like a questionnaire at the end of each chapter,so if you guys have any questions for me,please comment!

I'm going to answer the five most frequently asked now:

1-How old are you? I don't feel comfortable answering that,so I'll just say I'm a teenager. :)

2. What's your favorite colors? Ice blue,swamp green,black, and electric blue.

3. What's your favorite song? Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift or Alejandro by Lady Gaga.

4. Who are your Wattpad friends? Just a few are JackOverlandcupid, XJack-FrostX Angel_JackFrost, -Mavis_Dracula-

5. If you could star in a movie/ be famous for something/be a professional at something, what would it be? (I took three questions and pushed them together)
I would love to star as Mattie Hathaway in The Ghost Files , be famous for singing, and be a professional dancer at The Abby Lee Dance Company.

So I want to do something like that at then end of each chapter.

Thank you all so much for reading! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

~Angel

The Last KissOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara