Chapter 11

Elsa P.O.V.

The next day wasn't that great either. I spent most of the morning worrying and filling Jack in on the whole Hiccup and Merida deal. The worrying part is even less appealing. Since Merida and Hiccup might fly over,what's to say Rapunzel won't do the same? I really do not wish to see her for....oh let's see.......another billion years. When the dinasours come back,then we'll talk.

Jack doesn't have a problem with Hiccup coming down. Heck,he thinks it would be good for me. But the thing is,he found out about me still being messed up,and by accident. I'm still lucky he didnt turn me into the shrink. But I do not intend for anyone else,Aster or Anna or Hiccup,to find out about it. And if Hiccup does come down,since I used to be his love intrest,he will question me about everything,and most likely find out.

Right now,Jack and I are sitting in the theater watching Paper Towns together. It's good,following the book pretty well,at least. "Elsa?" he asks out of nowhere. I look over and see him staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask in reply.

"Do you think you'd ever do that?"he asks,motioning towards the screen. We're at the part where Margo has ran away and Q finally found his first lead to where she is,the map and thumbtacks at the abandoned mini-mall.

"Well Jack,running is what I do best."I confirm. "But not to you. You mean the most to me. More than Anna,suprisingly. Like I said,I still love you. But I can't have my heart broken again. Ecspecially if Aster is right and I make it big,I don't need to be worrying about what your doing at that exact moment."

"What do you mean?"

"Like if I'm at a red carpet or performing a concert,I don't need to be worrying about you. Like if some girl is trying to hit on you or something. If your getting hounded by paperazzi,or if you are at an international playboy event. I can't be worrying about that. I need to focus on my career."I snap.

Jack just stares at me blankly. "I think I love you."he whispers,now I just stare. "Your supposed to say I love you too."he replys. But istead of saying anything,I just get up and leave.

I walk into my songwriting office and sit down in the large leather chair. Instead of finishing my previous song,I grab a peice of paper and start writing a new one.

(Song used: Human by Christina Perri)

I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want

Be your number one

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

I fthat's what you ask

Give you all I am

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head,knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weight of words

If that's what you need

Be your everything

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head,knives in my hert

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cause I'm only human

I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much

Till I've had enough

Cause I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head,knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cause I'm only human

I lay down my pencil and let out a sigh. Great,yet another song for Aster. As soon as I think that,my phone rings. The screen reads 'Aster'. I press the answer button. "Hello?" I ask.

"Go to I Heart Radio and tune into 101.4 now."he orders.

"Okay."I reply before hanging up. I open the radio app and scroll to 101.4,opening it up. I turn up the volume and immediatly recognize what song is playing. Halo. It sounded really good with the music Aster put in the background. I look back down at my phone and the numbers blow me away. 100,000 litseners. That means one hundred thousand people are litsening to my very first song ever recorded.

Aster was right. Maybe I will get somewhere.

A/N:I wrote this on a computer since I had access to one. I will be writing most chapters on a laptop soon enough though. So hopefully there wont be as much mistakes.

How was this chapter? I felt that it was a bit boring,so sorry if it was. I'm really working on bringing Jelsa back,but it will take awhile for it to progress. Maybe the next,like,3-5 chapters they'll start gettong closer while Elsa gets more famous.

Thank you all for reading! 226 votes in the first 3 weeks! Love you all!

If you have any questions or ideas,feel free to PM or comment!

~Angel

SPOILER ALERT: Hiccup will come,and NOT alone. (Nope,it's not Merida....)