Author's Note

First of all,I'm only writing in bold print because I'm weird.

Second of all,sorry for not updating today. I have been busy with school and two very annoying brothers.

And third, HOLY MOTHER OF MEGAZON WE HIT 1.01K!!!!!!!!!!!;

ILY ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I will do my best to update tomorrow, but if I don't,I promise it will be up on Saturday.

Quick Note:

Does anyone else deal with Anxiety? Because I do,and it sucks.

I was in Ocean City a few weeks ago for vacation,and my uncle and younger cousins were there. Well,we went to the arcade,then to the pier for rides. As we were walking,I had one of the worse Anxiety attacks of my whole life.

Now,I'm used to my mom or dad calming me down,but my poor uncle here had no idea what to do. Finally,I calmed down. But lately I have been having more and more.

I had 7 already this week. Seven. If I had an attack at all,my most in one week was two.

I guess my point is,if you need anyone to talk to,I'm here.

~End of heartfelt note

Shout outs of the day:
Angel_ElsaFrost
tigerwood123

Questionnaire:

Q:Who are your favorite youtubers?

A:Grav3yardgirl, Kat Sketch, MikaylaGrace (my dear sibling), Pewdiepie, Shane Dawson, and Miranda Sings

Q: If you could meet three Wattpad users in real life,who would they be?

A: Angel_JackFrost
Angel_ElsaFrost
Elsa_Queens

~Angel

Update:

[√] 1.18K reads!

[√]100 votes!

[√] 50 comments!

NEW GOALS:

[ ] 1.25K reads

[ ] 150 votes

[ ] 100 comments