TGP| Three

3| The Goddess & Her Saviour

Xavier

        Alone in his cabin, he thought of her. The way she'd look when he'd come into the clearing. The way fear had danced around her even as she'd stepped outside.

There was such sweetness in her, it pulled at him, even as he struggled to stay away. But he couldn't she was his mate, his human mate. He rembered how soft and fragile she felt in his warm hands at first.

She was on the run, from a life she didn't want. A love that she didn't want to impose on except finding her own happiness. Just like that she was mine forever, I felt her present and spurt up out my daze when I heard a loud screaming echo through my cabin.

I smelled blood and gasoline. It was so strong causing my teeth to gritted by the strong odor. I spurt up grabbing a blanket sensing that it was a chilly night, I heard another scream and dash out of the house to ear laughters evolving through the night. I glance around the yard frantically searching for the scream until I hear another scream coming from forest behind across uncle Ben border line.

"Go!" my wolf said probably sensing death, he was very good at that. I follow the moonlight which lead me to a huge fire. I sheirk back seeing that I was border by a huge fire as the scent of arousal, blood and gasoline flared to my nose. Men we're here probably raping an innocent pup. My anger furry as I glimpse something between the fire.

The fire was shaped in an odd way it was all around the thing. I step closer to see a naked girl on the grass coughing roughly as blood pooled out of her head. Her hair was lying against her face and neck untidy, her eyes we're blood-shot and filled with pain.

"Save our mate!" my wolf shouted causing me to tense up; "What!" I shouted at him.

"Just do it," He demanded as I step cautiously towards her with the fire still lit around her, I could feel the strong heat scorching my skin as I let out the blanket and threw it on her body as I lifted her up and sprint towards the pack house to saved her.

Something I never do before in all my life.

One week later...

"How is she doing?" I asked Kelly as I stare at the girl lying there on her back with tubes injected into various part of her arms.

"She's coming on, her ribs are healing and she's finally taking food into her system." she said reading the machine above her head.

"Do you know when she'll wake up?" I question touching her small fingers daintily.

"I don't know but I know she's coming on but I found this tattoo embed at her lower back between two dimples," she handed me a sheet of paper with a tattoo that look like a dagger with a snake handle.

"Do you think she's put it there?" I asked starring at the pale skin girl. Who was this girl? Why was she set on fire?.

"No, It wasn't there when you brought her in, It started to appear when I started to feed her with citrus and water since her body wouldn't take any normal werewolf food.

"I never saw anything like that since Uncle Ben days, I was planning on showing him." she said taking the paper from me just as Uncle Ben walk in. Uncle Ben was the pack library because he knows so much than any average elder would have known.

"I heard you call for me," Uncle Ben walk in with his stick.

"Yea, I wanted to show you something."Kelly handed him the paper. I watch as he glare at the paper from then cover his mouth as he pointed to a chair.

"Get the Alpha!" he blurted out.

"What's wrong?" I asked starring at Uncle Ben face as he stare at the girl laying in the bed. He didn't answer I guess I'm going have to wait until Desmond show up. I walk closer to her bed touching her arm. Within a second Desmond and his wife Cerine burst into the room with my daughter behind him.