TPG| Eighteen

18| The Goddess & Her Dad Visit

I walked out into the moon lit night as his scent flare into my inside causing my wolf to breath in ecaststy but pull back when she realized I wasn't going to cheat on Xavier again.  It hurt too much and pray to God that he doesn't know about that kiss. I glance up to see him leaning on the bark of the tree a bit cozy, like he have been waiting quiet awhile.

He spurt up as I step closer and I raised my hands standing a good distant from him. I didn't want to whimper to his embraced or anything he wanted because it wasn't fair to cheat again on Xavier.

"I'm not going to bite Felisha," he said calmly placing both hands in his Jeans pockets.

"I rather standing here while your standing there." I manage to say fighting the urge not to quiver to my wolf wanting.

"As long were within each other presence it's going to be hard so it's better if we make it last." he said and I glare at him.

"It's not like he has to know," he said stepping forward towards me causing my breath to hitch as his scent flare onto causing me to shiver in anticipation of wanting to touch him.

"Stop it!" I growl which came out in a quiet moan at the end.

"I am not doing anything." he said stepping closer and I step two step backward.

"Tell Me what you know about The Spear." I said changing the subject.

"All I know is that it's good and dangerous for our race and who ever want it, know it too."

"Why would anyone want it?"

"Because it control and manipulate our wolves to surrender anyone who own it."

"Do you know anyone who would want it?"

"Xavier, He was connected to the War that broke here a few years ago." he said bluntly.

"That cannot be possible?" I said.

"Why would he want it?"

"To bring his real mate back." Ashen said stepping forward glaring harshly at me.

"Your lying!" I snap.

"Would I lie to you in such a serious moment?" he tried to asked innocently. When he obviously lost it the moment his dick started to function over his brain.

"You've been lying to me three years ago why should I believe you now?" I growl.

"Because Felisha I know something you and Alaine thinks you both only know." he said causing me to glare up at him shocked.

"What's that?"

"I saw you both behind that waterfalls that day. You both were looking at 'it'." he spit out. I cut the distant between us.

"I know you both carry that dangerous weapon." he said glaring at my soul.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said swallowing my spit down my suddenly dried throat. He cup my cheeks as the electric shock emerged to our skin and I pulled away as Uncle Ben step out behind us.

"Is everything ok?" he asked leaning on the verandah post.

"Yeah.." I mumbled turning to face him as I hear Ashen growl in dissapionment. I glare at him furious before leading myself into the house to find Alaine who step out abruptly in Harry t-shirt and scent with him behind her.

"Everything ok?" they both asked.

"Yeah, I lied." running my hand through my hair.

"Just go back to bed. I'll be ok." I hugged the both and walk into my room to find Desiree and Charles fast asleep. I kiss them both before entering the bathroom.

I walked over to the tub turning on the water to let the tub full while I changed. After changing I step in the shower leaning my head on wall as I remember that one time we tired to talk about his past.

"What was she like?" I asked as we sat facing each other in the bed with papers that I had to study with for the Alpha test.

"Who?" he asked reteating his hand from his necklace as he lean back on the bedhead.

"Your mate," I said softly fixing my gaze on his emotional face.

"She-"he began stopping in his sententace glaring at me.

"She was innocent to everything, Including knowing herself and what our kind was about but she didn't let that stop us from being together." he said softly.

"A little bit like you but must more brave when it comes to leading my pack but he took her away-" he said through clench teeth pulling me towards him.

"Who took her away?" I tried to push the converstation on.

"Lets not talk about that my head hurt." he pleaded gripping the side of his head lightly. Something that happen whenever he tries to talk about his past.

I open my eyes to see a figure standing by the sink and by the long white cloak. I know its a man.

"Hello." I said to the figure that slowly turn to reveal himself and to my frighten state it was my father. It couldn't be possible my father Is Dead. He had age, he had grey hair covering his face like a circle. He stood there glaring at me like he wasn't shocked to see me.

"Hello muffin." he grin causing me to reach for my towel wrapping it around my figure stepping out of the tub.

"Dad?" I called out in a whisper.

"You need to find your mother," he said.

"My mother, Your both dead." I murmur out loud.

"They let you believe that my muffin. We both hid to protect you but your mother she need you both." he said.

"Don't trust anyone from the old pack you'll regret it. Like I did." he said.

"Who has Xavier?" I asked.

"The answers are before you my sweetheart." he said before footsteps scurried to my room.

"Will we be a family again?"

"Our destiny wasn't written for happiness but a lesson." he said stepping before me pulling me into a hug which I eagerly accept and I return.

"Dad?"

"Yes,"

"What's so special about this spear?"

"It hold the key to our existence and We the Royal beares where place to protect it." he said.

"So if its destroy everyone dies including us." he said glancing towards the door.

"Fight like the warrior you are my goddess and remember accept anything from anyone because even the devil was once an angel." he kiss my forhead before disappearing in the thiness of light as Uncle Ben appear in the doorway starring at me.

"Everything ok?" I asked starring back at him.

"Where did you get that?" he asked pionting to my neck as Alaine appear beside him with a smiliar necklace and some tribal tattoo on her arms. I glance down at myself to find that I had them on too.

"I don't know." I lied as he turn and left. Alaine rush towards me as Harry appear with the same tattoo.

"What?!" he asked stepping into the bathroom as he glare into the mirror seeing the tattoo.

"Babe what's going on?"he asked as he notice the tattoo as a writing appear on the wall.

"Find Xavier and You'll find your answers..." I turn to Alaine to see her dress in her grey goddess suit along with Harry in his with a sword at his hip. I watch as Alaine rip the skirting of her bottom to reveal a leather short.

"I'm ready!" she grin at me waiting for my answer.

Here comes the part where important decision are to be made.