TGP| Twenty Two

22| The Goddess & Xavier's Flashes

"Honey you gone to sleep already?" Alice walk in closing their room door.

"No, Just going over my speech for tomorrow meeting with the elders." he glance up at his beautiful mate. She was dress in his Jersey t-shirt, Underwear and her silky robe. She still had that innocent look that keeps me guessing why she still as that trait after she wasn't pure anymore. If you know what I mean.

"Always the busy robot." she purred taking off her robe placing it on the near by chair.

"Comes with the perk of being an Alpha." he said closing the file on his lap.

"You really to balance it for Desiree, You almost miss her Art show today." she walk over taking the file from his lap and placing it safety  on the empty night table.

"But I didn't." he smiled watching the way the Jersey raise up to reveal her butt cheek.

"You almost." she climb onto the bed straddling him as he cup her waist glarring up at her beautiful face.

"yea, babe almost." I said flipping us over so that she was under me as I run my hands up her legs to feel that she wasn't in an underwear. I touch her there and she squeak with a soft chuckle. I stared to kiss and took her to land of love, lust and happiness.

I lay awake in her bed to find myself starring at Alice beautiful face fast asleep with her hair tousled about. When a loud authority howl sounded through the midnight; It was the sound of 'Harlam' The Demon of the 'The Curse One'.

I found myself rushing out into the darkness off the forest with many other visicious monster like myself. Everyone was gathered in a circle according to ranking. I notice my cousin Felix in the line below me. I watch as he glare in my direction especially where the empty seat was.

"we join tonight to perform the reject and sacrifice treaty." Harlam voice sounded through the night. Luckly the only the cursed ones can hear him.

"Xavier Powell and Serbia Jackson please step forward in the circle." he called out.

I watch as Serbia and I got up and stood in two different circles.

"Do you know what your both asking for?" Harlam step before us as he hand us a scroll.

"We ask to release this monster from within us as a sacrifice treaty." we both said in union.

"What's the Slogan of such a damaging treaty."

"A life for him and a life to continue our duty." We both said as feel my stomach feeling like I want to hurl.

"Open your scroll to see both names of the persons that you will sacrifice." Harlam.

I watch as Serbia open hers then fainted on the ground. "We're waiting." Harlam said.

"Alice Morgan your mate life will be taken at sunset tomorrow to tear him from your soul.-" I grip the paper tearing it apart. I growl loudly at Harlam.

"Teegan Charles Pollard your friend will replace your beast and continue the treaty."

"No I won't kill my mate!" I growl loudly.

"You sign with your blood so it's already proven he said as I notice that my blood was running down the paper to Alice and Teegan name and watch them disappear.

"So you trick me. You said no blood will be involve." I shouted.

"It must be done at sunset tomorrow." Harlam growl disappearing leaving Teegan before me smiling up at me. He was a pup, a cursed pup that had a journey which is unpredictable.

I want a normal life, I knew I had to end this even though it's going to backfire but atleast I know whomever it falls on Will end it in their own way. But for now, I had to get rid of this monster.I glance down at my mate and daughter with Teegan in my arms.

             I am so sorry.

The cursed ones don't know what love is all they know is jealousy, greed, striving to damaging the others that are pure ones. I don't want my daughter grow up knowing about this but there are some things in the past that can't be undone. Just got live in presence until she turn sixteen when her little world Will crumbled.