TGP| Fourteen

14| The Goddess & The Letter

Felisha

      I walk into the pack house as my sher outfit dissappear leaving me dress in my tights and tank top as Alaine stood in the living room with Harry behind her possesively.

"You ok?" Xavier rush towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." As I sniff Ashen behind me causing me to turn to see him starring daggers at Xavier, who did the same too.

"Is everyone ok?" Uncle came in limping on his walking stick as Alaine growl stomping out of the room as she transforms into her white wolf sprinting towards the woods.

"Come alone," I heard her say through my head as I watch her sprint into the wood.

"I need to talk to her." I hugged Xavier and went towards the forest as Alaine stood by a willow tree gazing at the plant below.

"I never thought I'll find you." was the first words she said turning to face me. "Your so much like dad, no wonder you were his favourite." she smile sitting on the grass and I did the same.

"He always say one you'll grow up to be like the rest of us."

"The rest of us?"

"There's more, we all saved you that night in the forest." she said smiling at me.

"Where are they?" I glare around us.

"They are here but you cannot see them." she replied playing with the grass.

"Who was that back there?"

"That jaculine and don't believe she's dead, she's our forbidden sister that cannot be trusted." she warned me.

"What does she want from me?"

"Your pack, your dignity and your blood splash across her skin in victory that she have won the spear." She said causing me to shiver.

"But I haven't done her anywrong."

"Its our parents who made the choices and left us with the puzzle to fix on our own." she got up and I did too.

"I have something to show you." she said taking off her shoes. "But we need to go up there." she pionted to the top of the water fall.

I followed her into the deepness of the forest until we reach a tunnel like cave. "come on." she said as she took her sword and flash it twice until it started to glow brightly in the darkness.

We walk until I heard the loud rushing of water and we came out through the tunnel standing behind the water. It was a beautiful look at the fall from inside out. I watch as she pulled my arrow sack off my back and began searching through it.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"The other half of the spear and your letter from our parents." she said admiring the end of my spears closely.

"There's no way your going to find a letter and half of a spare in my sack." I lift my hand frantically. Until I saw one of my spear sparkled. I reach out and took it up to see that it had a very small tunnel.

"I think you found it." she said as I pulled a small paper out.

"Check this out." she said taking the arrow from me placing it on her sword and I watch as it sparkled, stastic and transforms into a longer spear that at white glow coming from the spear top.

"Its beautiful." I uttered shocked admiring it shiny beauty.

"You cannot tell anyone about the spear." she said handing it to me.

"Not even your mate." she said calmly.

"Why?"

"This,"she said showing me the writing craved on the spear.

"Expect anything from anyone, since the devil himself was once an angel." it reads.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means anyone can be the bad person no matter how nice they are to us. so we have to be careful who we trust." Alaine Explain as I run my finger tip across the carves of the written words.

"Aren't you going to read your letter?" she said as I hand her the spear and open the letter.

            It reads;

My Dearest Felisha,

My precious goddess,I don't have much time to explain but I hope this help;

It takes time for them to prove themselves.
It takes time to recognized the trust and the untrust.
But don't let them over power you.
Your stronger than you can imagine, It's up to you to believe.
Protect 'it' with all your heart, dignity and the warrior inside you.
The quote seems puzzle but in time you'll understand.
Don't let your past rule your heart decisions because in the long run not everyone gets an uhappy ending.
Your father has hope in you and so do I.

I have to go now but no matter what happened we're always in your heart.

                    Love,
                     Your Mother

P.S. Tell No one about the spear.

I glare at my sister before me as I wipe the tears from my cheeks as I folded back the note. It was short, Questionable and well written. How could life so cruel?

"I am sorry," Alaine hugged as she sooth me. We stood like that for an hour until I heard Xavier calling to me in our mindlink.

'Where are you babe?'

'I'm on my way.'

We both got up and head back towards the pack house to find Harry, Xavier and Uncle Ben waiting for as I smell Ashen close by causing my gaze to flicker to a near by tree to see him standing there. 'Go to him'. my wolf whimpered.

'No!" I shook my head and took Xavier hand as he pulled me into an hug causing me to inhale his cinammon apple scent.

"Mommy you ok?" Desrine asked pulling at my pant foot causing me to lift her up.

"She's ok." I kiss her cheeks and she giggle causing me to smile at her.

"My birthday is coming up and Daddy says your having me a party!" she ranted happily.

"Of course and I cannot wait for you to see your present." I smiled as Charles jump at my feet causing me to place Desrine back on floor.

"Does Charles get present too?" she asked hugging her pet dog.

"We'll see." I ruffled her hair before walking towards my office dropping the couch as Xavier join me lifting my legs to place them on his lap.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked starring at me sadly.

"Nodding just cannot believe that Arlene and I are both sister. The one that was hidden from me."

"I am sure it's for a good reasons." he kiss my forehead.

"Yeah." I said.

"Was that all?" Xavier asked as My mom letter became visible in my mind and knowing I had to Keep it a secret. Since I have no clue who's after me.

"yeah," I lied hugging him tightly.

I only hope he wasn't one of the bad guy too. He's too sweet and considerate for that.