TPG| Twenty Four

24| The Goddess & Full Truth

I got up to see pack members sprawl across the land either drenched in blood or unconscious while some were fighting to survive. I could see that the guest hut was burned and pregnant she wolves were running towards our underground safety.

"Alpha!" A pregnant woman screamed but her mate rushed up in time to bite the rogue head in time. I rushed over helping her to her feet to notice that it was Amanda my trainer nurse.

I followed her to safety where other mothers where trembling in fear while their mates where out here fighting to protect them. Just as I slam the door shut I hear Alexander shifting behind me.

"How is she?" I heared him asks touching is bleeding stomach.

"Max!" I shouted as the door was burst open to reveal Amanda gripping her stomach.

"Amanda get back inside!" he growl. Just a rogue come speeding towards us I jump up releasing my arrow and send it unsteady towards his head.

"Inside Now!" I growl at them both as I send more slicing throw the air. I inhale the air noticing that this was too much to handle. Just as I shot the last rogue Harry stumbled towards me with a blade in his stomach I cringe at how horrid his blood was and probably the wolf blade.

I rush over as he collapse in my hand and Ashen stepping out from behind him placing the dagger in his waist pocket.

"Don't tell me  your falling for your sisters mate too." I heared him growl.

"I thought I killed you earlier." I growl back realizing that I didn't have Alaine sword.

"For an Scum bag Alpha your clueless when it comes to lie. Did you feel sparks when you stab the assume me?" he smirk.

I glare up at him shock and angered. He was shirtless and looking like a caveman but beyond that he still look good. But why would I doubt that he's think of me any brighter.

"You still see me as the little No Alpha material." I Said through gritted teeth as Harry groan in my

"Don't listen to him Fel," He said between grasp for breath as I held on the blade with his t-shirt pulling out the blade.

"Argh!" he hollered in pain.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered placing Harry heads on the grass and I grip by the neck and thrown in a tree. I growl in fiery as I rush in full speed attacking clawing his shoulder pain.

"You bitch!" he growl lounging after me as I slide back causing him to collide on his face. I still don't get what I have done for him to hate me so much. His Mate.

I heared a loud scream through the air causing me to shift my gaze to a pup running towards with blood running down his face. Just as he was about to reach me Ashen shift startling the pup on spot. I reach for my arrow sending it between Ashen towards the pup who with the force of my pup cause the pup to land on a tree trunk. I drop my spear transforming into my wolf attacking him from back causing us to collide and sparks to static through the wicked night air.

             + - + - + - + - +

We continue to fight visciously at each other fisting, crawing and dodging each blow that we can. I just couldn't understand why he hates me so much. I have not done him anything.

"You mutt !" he growl crawing me the chest near my lunge causeing me to grasps as he glare at me stabbing me in chest with a knife and right away my mind drift to the one person that actually love me. Xavier.

I had so much hope and he fulfill them. I was lost and he found me. I broken and he half mend me because I know he would be able to fix me whole like a mate should but he love in space of what I've been through.