TGP| Interview

Book Interview

Questions for the story.

1. What motivated you to write this book?

Ans: Reading and enjoying other rejections book written by others here on wattpad. This was actually supposed to be written for fun since the 'whole rejection thing' Is so cliche. But I'm really grateful for all the reads, votes and comments.

2. Do you feel like you can relate to any of the characters in The Goddess and Her Pack?

Ans: Yes. That would be Felisha since I know what it feels like to reject by people in life. It a very terrible and nerve breaking thing. So no matter what Rejection Is an heartbreak.

3. How did you come up with the idea of making Felisha a Goddess?

Ans: I wanted this book to be different, I tried. I didn't just want her to be a fighter with fake facade when she meet Ashen because that would be too damn cliche.

4. From the beginning did you know who Felisha was going to end up with?

Ans: No it was pretty hard debating who. Since everyone knows that a mate bond is too strong to Ignore. So I thank my fans for their help.

5. Did you base Ashen and Xavier after real life people?

Ans: Xavier would be base of a good guy friend who likes me. I thought once he had it all until he reveals a little of his past to me. Ashen was just a fictional character.

6. Describe the process for writing this story?

Ans: To be honest. I just wrote it without one because it's one of my 'non-serious' book.

7. Is there anything you would change about this story?

Ans: No not really. I would only had more significant scenes with my favourite couple for example scenes where Xavier tries to talk about his past.

8. If you were in Felisha's spot who would you pick Ashen or Xavier?

Ans: I'm team Xavier! So He would be my choice.

9. Do you ever plan on publishing this book?

Ans: No.

10. Is there going to be a sequel or spin off of some sort?

Ans: Just a Spin off called Midnight Memories. But won't be up until July.