TGP| Nine

9| The Goddess & Her Steady Life

               I was the Alpha of Haynite Pack. I couldn't believe after all I went through my life made dramatic change thanks to Xavier. If he hadn't saved me that night I wouldn't know the true meaning of having a pack, a chance to love again or even the chance to become a female Alpha.

          Of course my mind run on my pack and by pack updates monthly I heard that my previous pack haven't been having a peaceful times and has to my ex-mate. I still feel his bond and reactions at time but because of my power as a goddess I block it out. Sometimes it isn't hard especially when its the only time my wolf gets over excited then terribly angry. But thanks to Xavier, he ease the pain and thoughts of him with his husky voice, huge teddy bear hugs, soft kisses and countless dates also with his constant talks of reminding me that He loves me and we're made for each other.

"You ok sweet heart?" Uncle Ben walk in shaky with his walking stick into the office with a small gift bag.

"Yeah," I smiled up at him as I got up and help him to be seated of the sofa which I collapse beside him.

"Well you look as if you we're in deep thoughts," he said clustering my hands in his.

"Well it's nothing to worry about." I smiled brightly at him. Very often Uncle Ben remind me of my own birth father but only thing my dad was younger. He had the same humble and brilliant personality that makes you melt into his warmth and tell him everything.

"If you say so," he reply pulling me into an one arm hug and kiss my hair. I hugged him and lean into his chest listening to the beat of his heart.

"How is Dad?" I asked referring to Alpha Desmond. Who was in bed with Cerine probably sweet talking her.

"Happy has a bouncing ball." Uncle Ben chuckled as I felt it rumble through his chest.

"What's in the bag?" I question starring at the small gift bag.

"An early birthday gift from your favourite Uncle." he said handing me the bag.

"My birthday isn't until next year." I chimed innocently opening the bag to see a small navy blue gift box.

"I know.."

I open the box to see a Silver charm bracelet. It had many different charms attach to it. The only thing that caught my eyes was a small knife with the snake on.

"How did you get this one?" I asked with a smile.

"Lets say it runs in the family." he smile as I know he was referring to Halina and Gabe, My protectors.

"It time it Will come handy," he said sounding puzzling opening the clash to place it on my wrist.

"You must never take it off." He said calmly but sturdly. But I ignore him and just smile before hugging him as Derine barge in with Alex her friend who likes to antagonise her to no end.

"Mummy Alex hurt Charles," she wine holding Charles protectively to her chest with tears stain on her cheeks.

"He wanted to bite me," Alex said folding his arms with pouted lips.

"No he didn't, he wanted to play jackass" Derine shouted at him getting angry.

"Stop calling me a jackass!" Alex growl at Derine.

"Ok, ok.." I said lifting up Derine as Uncle Ben lift up Alex his grandson.

"Alright Alex, how many times I told you not to mess with Little D, because she doesn't like it." Uncle Ben said turning his face to him.