TGP| Twelve

12| The Goddess & Her Anger 1                                                         

Finally!

          I'm going Home. I miss everything about the Pack and my surrounding that I have gotten so use to and comfortable with. I miss playing with Derine and Alex also other pack members and irrating Uncle Ben. Desmond and Cerine are going on a one year anniversary so everything will be in my hand. There's nothing to worry about, now, that I got an handsome and protective fiance and awesome bestfriend.

I watch as Dean level the helicopter before announcing that we'll be landing in a couple minutes.

"Ditto!" I blurted out with a salute. Dean and Max have been with me all these two months since that request I get personal body guards. I tried to tell him not to to but there's no way I could win that discussion with Uncle Ben in it. He was like my birth father to them since he knows so much about me than I know myself.

"Somoeone is excited!" Max said biting into his turkey sandwhich. I grin at him before glaring out the window at our land. I couldn't believe when Desmond told me how much aces of land he own and how much he got ontop of it. I was amaze plus he decided to give me a piece for when I retire after all. Xavier has his own closer to our border for reason he and others won't explain and I know somewhere down the line he would explain why? and why is past is soomethig he doesn't want to talk about.

Everyone has secrets and Everyone has a past ain't that the reason our future is so unpredicatable.

"Here we go!" Dean said as I straighten myself in my seat and wait for the helicoper to settle on level ground. "Home sweet home," I mumble to myslef as I took of my ear muff and Max jump out first couldn't he let me inhale the our land first, I pout. "Part of the job honey," he said reading my mind.

"Whatever!" I said giving him my hand as I jump out to see Uncle Ben, Xavier, Derine, Alex and other pack members waiting on me. My smile widen as Derine rush up towards me with Charles with a bandage on his left leg. That wasn't there when I left, I wondered.

"Mommy!" She jump in my arms as I scope her up in a teddy Bear tight hug.

"We Miss you!" She said as Charles jump up and I caught him with ease.

"I miss you both too," I kiss them.

"Hello Cupcake," Uncle Ben grin as I place Derine and Charles down hugging my favourite Uncle who was dress in nothing but white with his mysterious walking stick, which shimmer at night and glow at sunset. Weird uh?

"How was your trip?"

"Informative and hilarious those Royals and elders are kids at heart." I said with a chuckle.

"Fel!" I heared Someone shouted my name lifing me up from behind and throw me over his shoulder and by the thick orange scent I knew it was Harry. He place me down and started to tickle me.

"Harry stop your ruiling my outfit," I said girly as a femine growl emit from someone and right away Harry replace to the ground. I turn to see a black hair girl smiling at us and glaring jealously at us. I sniff her scent and got an honey vanilla scent with an unfamiliar radar coming from her and right away I felt the need to become her friend.

"Sorry babes," Harry peck her lips.

"This is Felisha Reagean, Our Alpha and my best friend." Harry Introduce me. I watch as her expression change, it was a change of shock and atonishment. She bowed her head and then shook my hand and right away I recognise her bracelet was the same has mine but only thing it was grey.