TGP| Eleven

11| The Goddess & unheard news 2                                                           Xavier

Two Month and four weeks later...

 I stumbled out of my car  dragging my bag and suitcase from the back seat as Derine rush out the house with Charles by her side, mirroring her every stride.

"Daddy!" She shouted as I scooped down to here height causing her and Derine to jump on me making me land on the grass.

"Hello sweetie," I chuckle kissing her cheeks as her legs open wide enough to to wrap around me.

"We miss you daddy?" she kiss me and grin as Charles settle on my lap.

"I see only your daughter deserve to know the Alpha finance is home." Harry chimed mockingly.

"She comes first buddy," I got up hitching Derine further in my arms.

"Daddy loves me," Derine shouted at Harry.

"Good news, No rogue attack and bad news we got guest." he said murming the last part softly.

"What you mean we have guest?" I question walking into the house as everyone nodded to me as an unfamiliar scent hit me.

"Oh my god He's hot!" An high pitch voice sounded behind me. I turn to an Alicia look alike.

"He's so much hotter in person." another girl with brunette hair join in.

"I'm taken and my fiance will cut your throat if she hears you flirting with me." I said coldly.

"Lucky she isn't around," The blond hair chimed flitting. I glare at Harry.

"Why is she all over the place?" a voice sounded walking into the room and by the look and descriptions I knew it was Felisha's sister.

"I haven't told them our alpha is a female goddess" Harry said through the mindlink.

"Good thinking," I grin at him for once.

"She's important to us and do her best to make us all happy."

"And who are you?" she asked flirty running her hands through her hair.

"He's Xavier, The Dark Beta" Another unfamiliar voice said with a grin. I turn to see a short black hair girl hanging onto harry.

"He's hotter in person," Felisha sister said walking towards me.

"I'll like to meet your Alpha." I said coldly.

"Oh, he's showearing after our little time in the bedroom," she said flirty eyeing me.

"Harry," I growled,gripping him in the throat and throw him in the office.

"Sorry but they begged and my mate needed help." He blurted out.

"Fel is going to cut you dead." I shouted.

"I know that's why I'm happy your here to sweet talk her." he said.

"Don't use me to cover your mess." I said sitting in the sofa behind us.

"Plus she's way better and can handle these crooks." Harry said settling on the sofa.

"I know she's strong, but her past she can't take," I said with a sigh.

"Trust me, she'll teach them their lesson, you know the saying Karma is a bitch." Harry said placing his foot on the center table.

A soft knock sounded on the door, I glance at Harry before he shouted "come in,". I shift my gaze to the door to see a man around his thirty walk in proudly but tired. He had on a dark colored jeans and plain t-shirt.

"Good evening, I'm Harry the Alpha uncle." he said holding his hands, as growl erupt from inside. This was the Uncle that rape my babe and left her to die.

"We'll discuss business when the Alpha gets here." I said through gritted teeth, glaring at him coldly.

"ok," he said with a plastic smile before walking back out.

                                                      | | | | | | | | |

                       My Anger was bubbling over and I was trying my hardest to keep my wolf at sane. Just the glimpse of their image give me the urge to collide my fist in his cocky, arrogant face. I can't believe i'm actually sitting here with the two people who ruin my mate life.

"Daddy?" Derine called knocking me from my thought as she came rushing in with tears crying.

"Charles is hurt, That blond plastic kick him with her suffocating heels." Derine cries loudly causing me to push my chair back causing it to make Screeching sound and everyone.

"It's just a stupid dog," Felisha sister walking in.

"I wouldn't say that if I was you." Alex said getting up and came beside me.

"It's just just a stupid dog!" she said and before I grip my daughter, she climb on the table and morphs into her golden brown wolf and settle on Carina ripping her clothes and crawling her causing Alex to do the same and before you know it Ashen was out of his seat.

"Take these fifty mutt of me," she scream as Alex bite into her leg.

"Get them off" Ashen shouted in an Alpha tone, heading towards them as she started to pull Alex off who snared at him and I watch as he grip my daughter by the neck and that's when my anger snap!.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter." I growl as I pulled Alex off.

"Alex!" I shouted in a growl and he stop morphinig back into his human.

"Babe stop!" Alex shouted but Derine still snared at Carina.

"Derine! Mommy is on the phone," Uncle Ben said as his voiced booms through the room with the house phone and the next thing you know Derine was in my chair drinking my juice while she talks to Felisha innocently.

"That fifty rectch.!" Carina shouted rushing over to her as I grip her by the throat and throw her into cabinet.

"How could you do that!" Ashen shouted.

"The same way you manage to almost killed your own." I growl back at me before I shift my gaze back to my daughter.

"Bye mommy. love you. Remember Charles snack." Derine said before hanging up.

"That was mommy and your Lucky she isn't her and you'll be dead." Derine said.

"she's just a stupid Alpha," Carina said.

"Your going regets saying that tomorrow." Uncle Ben said.

"Now I need to sleep in peace so I need to see everyone getting along until a steady discussion is made."

"Um Uncle Ben how come she didn't hear that commotion." Alaine asked.

"That's a secret about our Alpha. Plus if she had, Your Alpha and his mate will be dead and plus some one is already dead for letting them you all on our territory." Uncle Ben said glaring at Harry.

"I can explain,"

"Really because I told her you let some uninvited guest on our territory and she isn't happy about leaving you in charge."

"Why the hell did that mutt attack me." Carina pointed to Alex who snared at her.

"All though they fights they protect one another for secret they both will learn when they turn your age." Uncle Ben said picking up Charles who lick his fingers.

"And no one dear touch this dog else you face my rasp and it won't be pretty." Uncle Ben said before lifting up my daughter and Alex to give them Ice- cream. Just to settle this tense moment.

The Past is never enough to mend a broken soul.