TPG| Twenty

20| The Goddess & Finding Xavier

We roam the hills both high and low. We search the darkness of the forest until we reach the border to our land coming up with nothing. The sunset was setting for another evening and we haven't accomplish anything.

But I wasn't going to give up.

I jump off the high rock to find Harry, Max and Uncle Ben seated under a willow tree. Alaine emerge from the trees with Aslyn beside her looking tired and stress. Where could they have him?

"Nothing," Alaine said walking towards me as Aslyn collapse on the grass pulling out a water container to drink and quench her taste.

"We need to find him?" I murmured aloud sadly as Alaine hugged me one arm.

"We will." she assure me calmly.

I push my hand in my pocket feeling his necklace and the Note. I still don't believe that he had nothing to do with the spear. I asked Uncle Ben but he seems to be off lately about the topic.

On our way back Alaine and I decided to visit the waterfalls. We waited until everyone was gone before heading up behind the waterfalls. When we finally reach we took out the spear and started to admire it closely again.

"Do you think we will find him?" I asked doubtful running my fingers along the cursive writing.

"A doubtful mind accomplish little." she said.

"I know but can he atleast give us a sign he's ok?" I question out loud. We both sat in silence until we heared a loud splash sound. We both glaring towards to waterfall but saw no one.

"We need to head back," Alaine said separating the spear to transform back into our separate weapon.

I step into Xavier office sitting in chair starring at the paper that Alaine and I found trying to figure out what and who could want to take his pack from him.

"You ok?" Harry walks in with a mug Chamollie tea.

"My mind is in turmoil, While my heart is missing him." I said calmly yet sadly.

"I promise you That we will find him and everything will be back to normal." Harry said walking around to where I was handing me the cup of tea which I place on the table without touching.

"Where did you find this?" Harry asked taking up the sheet of paper to read it I assume.

"Around here somewhere." I answered.

"Do you remember any of this?"

"It was his cousin Felix that wanted the pack." he said still glaring at the paper.

"He mostly describe as sweet but curropt." he continue.

"What happen to him?"

"Rumors has it that he murdered Xavier mate in cold blood and run off." I glare at him. Maybe that's what Xavier meant by 'he took him away.'

"But a few months his body was found in the woods eaten by rogues." He explain.

"So horrible." I stated glaring at the paper.

"Why would he want the pack from Xavier?" I asked.

"To be honest I don't really know the answer but as I know Felix and Xavier have always been in war and always lay around family issues. He would be the best person to answer that."

"If Only I could figure out where he is?" I sigh deeply.

"We will." he said touching my shoulder until we heared a loud screaming and Harry grip his shoulder colliding to the floor.

"Alaine!" he grasp for breathe as I rush out into the room skipping staircases as I went into the room to find Alaine sword on the floor and blood puddles leading to the window. I follow the puddle to find the window which was broken with a notice attach to the glass;

                   It reads:
If you you want to see her alive. Hand over the spare.

               Xavier