TGP| Twenty Five

+ Sorry to say this is official the last chapter of the book before I add the two separate euplogue.

+Thanks for all the supports, reads and comment. And a BIG THANKS to ally1996 for all her inputs when I get writers block and stuck with two difficult decisions to make. Love You.

Chapter 25: The Goddess and Goodeyes.

Beep!

thump! thump! thump!

Beep!

thump! thump! thump!

Beep

Goes the sound of Felisha's machine. She lay there almost lifeless, Her face was slightly pale her, her tainted pink lips were pale. Her hair was comb into braid by Alpha's Desmond Luna who was now in the bed with her fast asleep. She said she wouldn't move until she sure Felisha was ok. She haven't wake up a week now and it was irritating me and my wolf.

Everything that happen that night was a blur even the part where Uncle Harry asked her forgiveness and took his life in place of her. I still don't understand why he would help. He and Ashen parents hated her. I watch as Derine shift beside Felisha probably soar on the side after lying in such position so long.

I grip her hand slightly hoping to have her squeeze it back notifying me that she hanging in there. But no reply. I bowed my head on the bed as the door was gently push in to reveal my daughter with her dog Charlie and a bowl of cereal in Her hand with the milk spilling over due to her clumsy hold.

"Daddy?" she called out walking towards me slowly trying her best not to spill it.

"You miss breakfast so I brought you mine." she smiled handing me the bowl. I let go off Felisha hand taking the bowl and placing it on the wooden night stand.

"Daddy isn't hungry sweetie." I lifted her up as she sucked the milky substance off her fingers.

"You'll get sick Daddy." she glare up at me with her beautiful caramel coloured eyes.

She pouted her lips at me and pull her back closely to my chest hugging her. "Daddy will be fine." I kiss the top of her hair inhaling her scent.

Marcia walked in slowly opening the door to reveal herself. Her hair was pulled into an untidy bun. Sweat drip from her face as she use her index fix to sway away some.

"Her mate is awake." she said softly as Desrine stir  beside Felisha.

"He have heal quiet well but now have a broken left arm and rib cage but he'll be fine." she said.

"Your Alpha will soon be awake." she said glancing up at the machine beside her bed.

"She's awake?" Luna Desrine asked as Alpha Desmond walked in.

"No Luna but she will."

"How could you be sure? people don't normally wake up from this." Desrine stated with a growl.

"Her mate is up." Marcia said glancing down at Felisha's tattoo arm on hers.

"Wake up sweetie. We're all waiting on you. don't leave us."

"Xavier miss you." she kiss her forehead and the machine beeps causing us all to glance up at the machine.

"Everything is ok." Marcia said as a soft knock sounded on the door revealing a male pack member.

"Xavier Alpha Desmond would like to see you in his office." he announced.

"Ok thanks." I said placing Desiree on the floor as Charles scurried over and lay in her lap.