TGP| Thirteen

13| The Goddess & Her Anger 2

Ashen

"I can't believe she's alive, after all these years." I said out loud.

"And you care because?" Carina snap at me still holding the frozen beans to her neck.

"She's your sister, you know." I said avoiding the question,She scoffed and went towards the fridge to received a water.

"Like I care, Who's sister would choke them almost to death?" she said almost growling.

"Well for starters she didn't do a good job, she should have killed you." Diana said from the stove.

"You better shut up before I throw that stew in your face." Carina growled.

"Maybe she's surprise to see us," Joe blurted out skipping through a magazine probably trying to ease the tension.

"More like mad," Sean another pack member said. "This isn't a cliche shocking movie moment to make sarcastic comments." Carina growled as Sean growled back her.

"Plus that bitch won't be around for too long," Carina said glaring into space.

"What could you possible do? She's guarded worst than the president obama, didn't you see her body guards." Sean said annoyed at Carina.

"Just shut up!" she stated placing the frozen beans on the counter as she rubs her soar throat and Uncle Harry walks in annoyed with a basket of medication.

"The nurse gave me some supplies," he said placing the basket on the center of the table.

"You just had to make a scene ?" he glare in my direction.

"Sorry but I couldn't let that bastard have his hands all over my mate." I growled

"She's your mate?" Joe asked in shocked yet sarcastically.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought she wasn't three years ago." Sean asked sarcastically.

"I'm his mate that mutt isn't that right?" she asked glaring at me, waiting for me to give her an answer, which I didn't want to answer.

"Wasn't it obvious ?" Joe asked butting in glaring at me.

"The guy wasn't into you like a mate does, move on barbie squirrel," Joe chortle.

"I'm going to rip you to de-" Cerine growl as Uncle Harry got up and stood between them as I watch from the couch, holding a gauge on my ankle.

"No more fights, I've seen enough so everyone suck it up and stay out of each our furs." he shouted in his beta tone.

"Um guys, I think Xavier is an Alpha and Felisha is a goddess." Webster our pack reader walked in.

"That cannot be possible?"

"Yes, because his daughter Derine has the after effects,"

"What after effects?" Joe asked.

"The way she talks and the way she's so protective for everything that she cares about."

"That's just wolf genes." Sean said waving his hands absent mindley.

"No it's not just some wolf genes, she's an Alpha female because Xavier is and no one asked about his past because it has secrets that include the rogue pack that attack us, he has their scent lingering around him." Webster said.

"Could Xavier be hiding to take over Felisha's pack?" Joe asked.

"I don't know?" Sean said.

This was getting suspicious and he could probably be right I could hardy defeat Him at some points but it felt like he was holding back.