TPG| Twenty One

21| The Goddess & Furious Uncle

I stumbled down the stairs dizzy, seeing everything blurry with the flimsy piece of paper.

"Felisha, are you ok?" I thought Uncle Ben asked as I stumble to floor but to be caught as electric sparks went up my spin as my mind spin into darkness. I couldn't breathe I felt nauseous.

I twist and couldn't turn in bed due to arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I sleepy sniff the pillow to get my inside intoxicate with Xavier scent but I smell that bastard own. I glance to the door to find it shut but I felt shift beside me and I spurt up to find him half naked in my bed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I shouted as he glare at me sleepy.

"I saved you last night from droping down a flight of stairs." he said.

"Get Out." I jump out of the bed feeling the cold air against my leg. I glance down abruptly to see that I was in a T-shirt I didn't recognize  as mine or Xavier's. I pulled Xavier robe off the bedhead turnning back ripping his T-shirt with my claws and pulled on the robe.

"How dare you strip me!" I growl feeling my wolf emerge from inside. There was no way I was forgiving him.

"Get Out!" I growl as Desiree and Alex came in. Desiree had tears streaming down her pink cheeks as Alex stood behind her with a goofy expression.

"Mommy are you cheating on dad?" she asked.

"No sweetie, I love your daddy." I picked her up as Ashen walks out sadly. Like I care.

"Why isn't Daddy back yet. It's been ten days now." she pouted as I place her on my lap.

"I promise he'll be back before our Annual Family Dinner Saturday." I kissed her cheeks as Alex climb onto the bed.

"Uncle Ben is talking to Harry, He's been furious all morning." Alex said causing everything from lastnight to flashback.

"Where's Aunty Ally?" Alex asked reffering to Alaine. He had a crush on her since the moment he met her.

"She went to look for Xavier." I lied with a smile.

"That mean they will be back soon?"Desiree asked rubbing Charles fur.

"Yeah why don't you both go down and play I'll get ready to start my day." I said lifting Desiree off my lap to the floor.

"Ok mommy." Desiree rushed out into the hallway with Charles and Alex behind her.

            ---||---||---||---

I walked into Xavier office to see Uncle Ben ramsacking the entier room like he was looking for something important.

"Everything ok?" I asked glaring at the untidy room. I watch as he tap his walking stick thrice before answering.

"Yea." he answered lifting up the cushion on the sofa.

"What you looking for?" I ask walking towards him but he shift walking towards the window.

"A file." he shrugs his shoulders.

"What's about?" I asked putting back the chair that was tip over.

"I didn't see it." Aslyn walked in and stop abruptly when she saw me while holding Alaine swords.

"Your well!" I said remembering that the last time I saw her she was terrible in pain. How did she heal so fast?

"Yea, Uncle Ben work up one of his good home remedy." she smiled at me.

"He's quiet an expert in making teas." I smiled back at her.

"Have you see Harry?" I asked fixing antique of the floor.

"He's in the kitchen with Desiree." Aslyn said glancing at uncle Ben curiously before glancing back at me.

"Will you be ok fixing the place back up?" I asked quietly.

"Yea, I Will help him." Aslyn smiled at me.

"Ok." I glare at Uncle Ben.

"Can I have Alaine sword?" I turn to her and ask.

"Um Sure." She mumbled handing me the sword rectulantly.

"Thanks," I took the sword and head out the door where I saw Carina smuggling up close to Ashen.

"Come on Ashen," She smirk gripping his t-shirt to pull him closer. My wolf started to get restless causing me flare into anger and before I could acknowledge what happen I saw blood rushing down Ashen chest with the edge of the spear in his chest. I glance up to see a Ashen grasping for breath as I heared a loud laughter behind and I turn to see Harry in blood with an unfamiliar guy holding Uncle Ben mysterious cheek.

"This is my pack, Not Xavier's or Some stupid goddess." he growl before lifting his hand to hit me when I was push out the window by an unkown good looking guy holding Desiree who was screaming uncontrollable. I landed on the ground in my goddesses suit as I watch the guy before me fight skillfully with Desiree in his arm so protectively.

Who was he?

Then Xavier's words ran through my thoughts; She's protected even when I'm dead.

I glance up to see that the guy was fighting protectively and he had scars all over but only one thing shock me; He had on Charlie name tag. Weird much!