TPG| Seventeen

17|The Goddess & Clues 1

Felisha

     I felt my blood run cold as I let Xavier necklace and the note slip from my fingers. That couldn't be possible?

"What is it?" Alaine asked picking up the note and glare at it in shock too. I watch the similar reaction play on her causing Ashen to take the note from.

"What spear?" He asked glaring at us both. I took the note from him along with Xavier necklace from the grass.

"Lets help Aslyn, We need to take her to the pack doctor."I said helping her up but Ashen block me lifting her up and start towards the pack house.

Alaine and I walk back towards the pack house in slience. There was so much going through my mind. By the look on Alaine I can tell she's doing the same. We follow behind as Harry along with Uncle Ben greet us at the door. Max one of the body guard took Aslyn away from Ashen and carried her in.

"We need to talk!" Alaine said through the mindlink as we walk through the house following Aslyn loud crying. "After we finish here." I said walking on Doctor Marlyn casting her arm.

"What happened?" Uncle Ben asked taking the question out of my mouth.

"I don't know it was all a blur." She uttered and hiss in pain.

"The last thing I remember was that Xavier was asking for some stupid spare." She hissed.

"That cannot be possible." Alaine blurted out.

"Why? He's an Alpha and Every Alpha has to know about that Spear." Aslyn growl.

Xavier Is an Alpha

He's Alpha? I watch as Alaine glared at me questionly. "I have no idea what they are talking about." I blurted out shocked.

"Really?"

"We don't talk much about his past." I stated defensively.

"Hold on a second, Are we talking about 'the Arima Silver Spear'?" Ashen step in causing us all to glare at him.

"Which other one?" uncle Ben asked.

"I thought it was destroy..." he said.

"Elders and their provoking tales." Uncle Ben stated tapping his mysterious stick on the wooden floor.

"Where there is a goddess, There is the spear." he said glancing over at Aslyn.

"We," Alaine pointed between her and I. "Have no clue of such thing." she said storming out of the room with Harry.

I stood there glaring at Uncle Ben as he glare at the door that Alaine just bolted out through. I heard him mumbled to himself but it was almost a whisper so I couldn't hear what he says.

"Why don't you go and check on Desiree, while I talk to Aslyn to get more information." Uncle step before me.

"ok," I said turning to face the door. I took one glance at Aslyn before stepping out of the sick bay with Ashen behind me causing me to stop abruptly and bump into him not realizing that he was that close. I felt static between us emerge and my wolf calling out to him but I step back glaring at him ignoring my wolf whimper to be comforted by this bastard.

"I can tell you what I know about the spare." he states half reading my brain. I stood there glaring at how stress, tired and manupilating he looks. Wondering if I should let him talk it's not like I would believe anything he says.

"Alright let me check on Desiree, While you wait for me under the Oak tree." I said calmly.

"Ok," he answered with a sigh as I turned to the stairs beside. I went up the stairs quickly walking into my room to Find Alaine tucking Desiree in bed.