TGP| Five

5| The Goddess & Her New Life

              | Felisha |

I rose quiet peacefully with the intoxicating scent of Cinnamon Apple around me making me feel safe and warm even when the cold morning air gush in from the half mask window to my left. He was here last night, I can feel it.

 Our mate

"Ashen was here?" I question shivering in fear. "No, Xavier." Ashley purred happily in my mind causing me to smile. I remember the way he watch me for the whole evening yesterday, he stood a distance but never leave my gaze.

How could he be our mate?

I have a mate already. I said to myself. "A mate that doesn't want us, a mate that deceive us. Left us to die and grape that devil to take our spot. I'm going to kill him. Karma is a bitch." Ashley ranted with a growl.

"I wouldn't let you," I said loving her thought but two bad doesn't make good suit. Ashen have broken us and there's no way he's going to have us. He didn't accept us at us worst, why would he want us when we're at our best.

"That's my girl," Ashley chimed as I got up and head towards the bathroom to bathe and wash up. After showering I notice that I didn't have any clothing of my own. I'll just pull on back the same clothes and ask Cerine for some.

I was busy drying myself in the mirror as I slowly admire my body. I dried my body until I turn my back and saw a tattoo that wasn't there all my life. I watch as it shimmering and the snake I did the one thing any normal girl would do. I scream

Within second Cerine, Alpha Demand, Xavier and Uncle Ben along with few unfamiliar faces was in the room. I cluster the towel to my naked body and shiver in fear as they all glare at me.

"We'll leave," Alpha Desmond said as all the male except Xavier left and I glare at him and Cerine hit him and He grunted before leaving us both.

"What's wrong?" She asked cautiously walking towards me slowly.

"There's something on my back." I sputtered loudly.

"I didn't put it there," I said as I turn to show her the tattoo on my back.

"Uncle Ben will be better at explaining this to you." she said softly going to a dresser beside the bed to pull out a pink dress and clean underwear.

"Is it something bad?"I asked still glaring at the tattoo on my back through the mirror. I touch it and it felt like my skin, "Who put it there?"

"Uncle Ben and his friends will explain later." she said as I shly got dress. She help to braid my hair just like my mom use to.

"We'll be going shopping to get you clothes for the welcoming bonfire tonight." She said with a smile.

"Just us?" I asked.

"Yea, would you want someone else to?" she asked.

"Yea Alpha Desmond, so we can bond like a family." I said softly and she glare at me with tears pricking her eyes.

"We would be glad to." she kiss my hair before leading me out the room.

"And Xavier too." I said softly.

"He'll love to, plus he'll come without you asking," she chuckled. We enter into the kitchen as Uncle Ben and Alpha Desmond stood up in alert.

"I told you she's fine," Cerine almost shouted as my gaze landed on Xavier making me jellyly on the inside. His pitch black eyes roam my face slowly before pulling me into an intense hug. Causing electric shocks to spurt up through my body giving me that warm sensation of safeness and sudden happiness. It was like my past meant nothing, I glare into his eyes studying his happiness but slight confusion.