3. Big House On Main St

As soon as I got home , my phone started ringing. I was tired, and really couldn't be bothered talking on the phone so I just left it. But god this person was really persistent, the phone was still ringing after 5 mins so I just grabbed it without checking the Caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello Abby."

"Um. . Who is this sorry?"

"Klaus. We met earlier today"

I frowned. "Long red hair? Brow piercing? Australian accent?" I stifled a laugh. I could hear him huffing.

"I know you remember me."

"Ohhhhhh. Klaus Mikaelson. How exactly did you get my number?"

"I have my sources. I'm ringing because I am inviting you over tommorow , to my humble abode."

"Why? I mean, I'm not busy or anything but-"

He cut in, "Do you want to see Tyler or not?"

Oh, he has Tyler , that's right.

"Um yes! I do! I'll be there."

"Okay, good. And be a dear and invite Caroline as well? Have a good night."

"Uh, bye."

Poor Caroline. This guy sure was pushy. I'm not sure if I even wanted to go but I haven't seen Tyler in so long and I have a feeling if I don't go Klaus will get mad. Very mad. I sighed and texted her the details before heading to bed.

####

It was super sunny the next day and I was glad I had my daylight ring. It seemed most of the vampires in this town had them. Must've been that witch Bonnie, she helped the vampires an awful lot. I decided to dress nicely before going to the Mikaelson's house. I put on a white summer dress and ballet flats. I tied my hair up into a loose ponytail. Looking in the mirror I decided that was alright so I checked my phone. Caroline had texted back:

Hey Abbs

i so dnt want to come 2 his house 2day. why wont he leave me alone!

his house is the big one on Main Street, he had it built while u were gone, u cant miss it. c u there xxx

Of course he had his own house built.

I headed out to the car and started on my way.

####

By the time I got there Caroline's and Tyler's cars were parked out front.

I knocked on the door, a blonde girl greeting me, who looked very much like Caroline, but with straight hair and a permanent scowl.

"You must be Abby. Come on in."

She gestured inside.

I sauntered into the room and followed the voices I could hear until I stepped into a large room which I assumed was some sort of ballroom/dining room.

There was a chandelier and everything. I scanned the faces. Klaus, Tyler, Caroline, the blonde girl, and 2 other men, both with dark hair. One had a smirk plastered on his face, the other had just an amused smile. Wait a second, it couldn't be-

"Hello."

Klaus had noticed my presence and turned round to look at me with a creepy smile.

"Um, Hi."

The amused man stared at me , looking me up and down. I swear I'd seen him before. But the place I'd seen him couldn't be right.

"Abby!!!"

Tyler came running over and hugged me at full force.

I laughed. "Woah woah calm down hybrid junior, you nearly bowled me over."

"Sorry. It's just great to see you!"

He grinned.

"Good to see you too. How yah been?"

Klaus interrupted. "These are my 3 siblings , Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah."

Elijah huh. He was the one I recognised. Before I had a chance to speak to him he smirked and said

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Well I definitely haven't met you before, I just came back to Mystic Falls two days ago."

He smiled. "Oh right, of course."

The man named Kol, burst out laughing.

Klaus looked over and scowled at his family.

"Behave yourself Kol."

Kol smiled. "Well I'm going to The Grill, I need some fun. Care to join , brother?" He looked at Elijah.

"Sure thing."

They walked off out of the room, Kol winking at me on the way.

Klaus decided to do some chatting with Caroline. "You look very lovely today."

Caroline rolled her eyes.

I couldn't watch this any longer. I pulled Tyler out of the room. "So what's with you and Klaus?"

"What do you mean?"

He looked at the ground. "He turned me into a hybrid, I don't have to go through the pain of turning into a wolf every full moon, I owe him for that."

"But you don't! I mean, nothing against Klaus but I can see your bond to him is hurting Caroline."

"Speaking of Caroline, I may be bonded to Klaus but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable with him flirting with her every second of the day."

"Exactly. Lets go back in there, I'm going to hang with Caroline today so I'll have to save her from him."

We went back in there to find Caroline pretending to listen to Klaus's successful endeavours.

"Me and Carr have to go now, we have um, stuff to do."

Klaus glared at me. " A-ight, well have nice day." He turned to Tyler. "Show them to the door."

As we were walking out the door Caroline turned to Tyler to say goodbye.

Me, well I couldn't stop wondering what the hell happened with that Elijah guy, and why Kol found everything so hilarious. I swear he was the man from my dream. the exact same. I would find out soon enough.