10. Bonnie The Bloodbag

Damon was every bit as wild as I'd imagined. But that meant a lot of alcohol.

As soon as I got into the house I grinned at Stefan's dissaproving face and he whispered. "Good luck." before rushing out the door.

I was sure I could handle Damon better than Stefan could. I knew how to have fun. And I could handle my drink. And my thirst for blood. Speaking of that, I had been clean for the past few days, and thinking like that was making me thirsty.

I strode through the hallways, there was pounding music everywhere. Like, rock music. Seems like Damon actually had good taste. Right before I went down to the basement to grab a blood bag I spotted a dark figure out of the corner of my eye, slowly waving along to the music, completely wasted.

Rushing up behind him, I tackled the Salavtore to the ground. He looked up with a queasy smile. " Hello Abby. Wanna join the partaaaaaayyy?"

I grinned. Oh I hadn't seen this Damon for a long time. This was going to be fun.

I grabbed a bottle and gulped some down.

"Sure am!" I shouted over the music, as I turned the volume up to max.

Damon got up and started dancing around with me. He was so carefree, so fun. Even if this was his way of grieving, it was better than obsessing over Elena all the time.

We ended up in the largest bedroom, his of course, jumping all over the beds and shouting to the songs. I didn't know half of them, only the choruses.

In a way, I felt bad because Rick had just died and we were partying. What would the rest of the Mystic Falls residents think of us. We must look so arrogant. But I didn't care. As long as Damon wasn't brooding like his younger brother. Nowadays I could relate more to the older Salavatore. I had become more hard, and now I don't show my feelings as easily.

Becoming a vampire really changed me.

####

Bonnie's POV:

I woke up late that night, still dressed in my clothes from the day. I could feel the spirits summoning me. They wanted help. But I was determined to use my powers for the good of my loved ones. I didn't want to go out of control like other witches.

But I had no choice. They pulled me up. I couldn't control anything about myself. They had taken over everything, except my mind. However much I struggled, I couldn't resist.

They made me walk, out of my house, through the streets, heading for the old Lockwood property.

No no no no no. This couldn't be happening. I knew who was controlling me, and what they wanted. It was Emily. And she was leading me towards Alaric. I wasn't sure whether he would be dead by now. I hoped he was, he deserved a peaceful timely death. Not like this.

My mind pushed against the magical barriers, but nothing helped. My body led itself right in front of Mr. Saltzman, and my arm sliced itself, blood dripping out and I mentally screamed as my wrist met his mouth.

NO NO NO NO NO.

If he awakens as a vampire, all hell will break loose. And unfortunately, that exact thing happened. The last thing I saw before passing out was Allaric sucking the blood from my veins, his eyes turning darker by the second.

####

Abby's POV:

Me and Damon woke up that morning laying on the couch, completely hung over and drowsy, with my phone violently buzzing on the pillow next to my head.

I reached my aching arm over and snatched it up, before loooking through blurry eyes at the message. It was from Bonnie:

Abby,