11. Confessions

Hey guys you should also follow me on tumblr : delena-klaroline101

And from now on I follow back :)

---------------------------------------------

The Salavatore brothers had followed me to the door.

"Jeremy, go to your room." Stefan demanded.

"Now." Damon added.

Little Gilbert loked at me and sighed before jogging up the stairs.

Klaus grinned. "Poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you."

"Yeah, about that. Something happened." Damon frowned.

Klaus looked up into their faces. " Oh I know all about my Mother's invulnerable little creation, that's why I'm here. I'm leaving town, just need to pick up a few road trip necessities."

His smile deepened.

"Spare tyre... flashlight.. doppleganger."

"Can't help you there." Damon promptly slammed the door in his face.

Klsus started pacng around the houe, figuring out a way to get inside. I laughed and waved too him, and he just smirked and flicked a hand at me, looking evil. I could hear the Salvatores searching for Elena frantically around the house. It made me laugh because I never liked her anyway.

Damon strode past me. "Little help Abby?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine thanks. I'm having fun watching you guys and Klaus stress eachother out."

Bonnie and Stefan strode into the room, muttering about the doppleganger. Damon peered out the blinds at Klaus. Suddenly he flew back.

"AAh duuck!" as a newspaper smashed through the window, thrown by the angry original. Luckily he had avoided me, I was sitting on the other side of the room. I grinned.

"Having fun down there Stefan?" he glared at me with his brooding eyes.

This just made me more amused. They all got up and ran into the kitchen, and I got up to follow them, before looking out the gap where the window had been. Klaus was standing so still, staring into the house at the others. He narrowed his eyes.

"I think you're probably gonna want to let me in." he yelled.

I just grinned and mouthed, "I'm on it."

As I walked into the kitchen they all started firing demands at me.

"Abby, you know Klaus, tell him to go!"

"Tell Klaus he'll never get in!"

"Do something!"

"You know Elena's life is at stake here, right!"

"Why don't we just throw a frisbee and the dog will chase it?"

That last one was Damon.

Personally, I was exasperated. First of all, I barely knew Klaus, they had known him a lot longer than I had. Just because I knew Elijah didn't mean I was best buddies with his younger brother. I did know that the hybrid wouldn't stop though. He was just getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Who knows what he would stoop to, to get precious Elena's blood.

I opened my mouth to protest and blurt out all my thoughts when the front door smashed open, by a soccer ball. What. We all peered down the hallway to see Klaus marching up the porch, fence pegs in hand.

"Great job Abby." he growled.

He then launched the first fence peg at Damon's head, luckily he ducked. This was not going to end well. These were the two most stubborn, angry vampres I knew.