31. Forgiveness & Desire

Abby's POV:

I cursed myself and hated myself so much on the inside for what I had done to Elijah. As he drove away off the property, the last thing I saw was a single tear drip down his face, and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Why did I have to constantly break his heart. And always with his closest and strongest brother. Klaus. He had some pull over me, and I didn't know whether it was compulsion or just attraction, but the urge was definitely there. And I didn't like it. Not one bit.

But at the moment, my brother was back. As a ghost? I wasn't sure, but in a way I felt that I only had a limited time with him so I was going to make the most of it. After leaving the large window at the front of the house I marched straight into the dining room where the whole Mikaelson clan was sitting and chatting.

I grabbed Greyson by the wrist and smiled at the others. "We're going to go now, see you guys later?"

Rebekah looked at me knowingly, but I'm guessing she hasn't told the others yet, because they waved back happily, my brother had obviously made some new friends. Sounds like him. With his loud and bubbly personality, who wouldn't want to be his friend.

As we left the house and hopped into my car, Greyson scowled at me. "Hey I was having fun in there. Just because you and the tall guy got into a fight. And really, why would you sleep with his brother?"

I frowned deeply. Rebekah must have told the whole family about it then. Great. I can just imagine Kol chuckling in amusement at my sleeping around. And now my brother knew too.

I turned around to glare at him, and he just grinned innocently back. "You don't know anything. And I'm not going to be mad at you because who knows how long you'll be here. But seriously, shut up."

He sniggered across at me from the front seat. "Okay okay. Onto happier subjects. Where is the lovely Caroline? I haven't seen her sexy face in awhile."

I chuckled at my brother's stupidness and smacked him behind the head. "Too bad for you Greyce, she's already got all the boys chasing her."

He gave an over-dramatised sigh and leaned back into his seat. "Like who? I'm buffer than them anyday."

He flexed his muscles arrogantly and I laughed. "Tyler.. Klaus... and Stefan and her have a close friendship.."

"Klaus isn't a problem to me, it seems he is busy with other things.." He peeked over at me cheekily and I rolled my eyes.

"Hush child. Save your cunning words for the girls at The Grill."

We pulled up into the carpark outside the building, and the lights blared out into the sky, which was slowly fading to night.

Greyson grinned at me as he shrugged on his leather jacket and we strolled through the double doors.

####

Stefan's POV:

I gulped down my second drink as I sat around a table at The Grill, feeling the cold air rushing inside from the frequently opened doors. Sitting around me were Elena, Jeremy, Damon, and Allaric, but I got the feeling that the two men would be moving over to the bar soon enough.

I leaned over towards Elena with a smile. "So what do you think of this whole ghost reappearance?"

I had filled her in on everything, and for once, she was probably the least fazed person out of everyone. The Gilbert girl smiled back at me warmly. "I hate to be rude but at the moment, all I'm really worried about is Bonnie. I'm guessing noone has heard from her since it happened?"

Jeremy and I shook our heads, concerned frowns plastered on our faces. I had just opened my mouth to say about checking up on her when I was interrupted by a swoosh and a bang from the double doors. We all peered around to see Abby and Greyson stroll into the room, a mixture of emotions displayed on their glowing faces.

As soon as they walked in I hopped up and gave Abby a quick hug, before grinning at Greyson and giving him a friendly slap on the back. They went over and sat at another table, closer to the bar and fireplace.

Damon's voice slurred out between sips. "Why-y didn't we s-sit there?"

I had to admit I was thinking the exact same question. As Jeremy was the only human in the group, he must be freezing to death right now. Allaric didn't count because he couldn't 'freeze to death.' He was already dead.

The two siblings sat down and removed their large jackets, both sprinkled with a dusting of hail, and they both in turn flicked a careless hand through their hair, brushing away the water and ice. Not that Abby needed too. The one thing that made me wonder about that girl was her way of always having not one strand of hair out of place.

I sighed and turned back to my tired group, who were all lost in their own thoughts, staring vacantly. I leaned back into my chair and put my hands behind my head. "So it's Monday tomorrow, who's up for school?"

This woke the Gilbert siblings up, and they groaned in frustration. I just laughed. Believe it or not, I loved school. And without that school I probably wouldn't have met Elena.

The doors to the building flung open again, and in walked Klaus, with an angry look on his face. He stomped over towards Abby's table, then plonked himself down between the two siblings. They didn't look very pleased to see him.

####

Klaus's POV:

As I sat down in the middle of Abby and her brother, she looked over at me in annoyance. I raised my hands defensively. "What love? I have come with a confession, if you wouldn't mind.."

I gestured at Greyson to scat, but he just crossed his arms stubbornly. "Oh I want to hear this."

Frowning more deeply I turned around to look at Abby, and gave a small smile. "You didn't just sleep with me because you wanted to. Sadly. I compelled you."

The look on her face showed happiness, then angriness, then sadness. I had no idea what was coming. "Klaus, I have been taking nearly a bottle of vervain per day." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

Now it was my turn to be surprised. So she slept with me because she wanted to? This made me satisfied but just added even more onto my guilt.

"But your pupils dilated? And your eyes went dreamy?" I fired back. Abby just shook her head.

"I don't know why, but believe me, I have been taking vervain. I should know, it bloody burns out my throat."

I processed all this information through my head, and leaned back into my chair to think. I didn't compell Abby when we made out that other time either. Maybe she feels some attraction to me or something. A connection. A connection like...

It dawned on me right then, and my eyes widened. Greyson noticed and rolled his eyes at me. "What now?"

Still taking the whole thing in, I leaned towards Abby, taking a deep breath. She looked at me strangely. "Spit it out Klaus."

I sighed and looked down at the table. "You are sired to me my dear."

---------------------------------------------

Were any of you expecting this? ;)

I'm releasing the sequel to my Kol fanfic soon, if some of you haven't seen the trillions of times I have advertised it.

VOTE AND I'LL UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTERRRR
COMMENT your feedbacckkkk
FOLLOW me on tumblr and hereeee

WOO THIS STORY NOW HAS 9000 READS, THANKYOU, THANKYOU ALL