20. Vampire misadventures

I was in. Complete. And utter. Shock. My mouth gaped, and I could feel the tears drip down my face as I realised what I'd done.

Not only was Elijah the one good person in my life, who cared for me throughout everything, but he was also noble. Trustworthy. Keeps his promises. And he had made a silent promise to me , to love me. To not betray me. And that is exactly what I had just broken.

I could hear Klaus's chuckling to himself, making me all riled up. In an instant, I whipped around and slapped him hard across the face. For a minute he seemed suprised, no one ever hit him. He was the hybrid.

But he just started laughing again, and then smirked, walking out of the room. With this, I chucked on my jacket, and ran out of the house, determined to prove to Elijah my love for him. Determined to win him back.

####

Damon's POV:

The bite on my hand healed up pretty quickly after I had the hybrid's blood in my system. But not the rage that went along with Klaus when he took Abby.

It was the next day now, in the evening, and I was taking a guess that Elijah was saving his girlfriend right about now. And me, I was sitting on the couch, drinking. I mean, what else would you do when werewolves a raging a war against you, a dilusional hybrid has stolen your brother's best friend, and the girl you love is turning into a crazy vampiristic mess. Sigh.

Although, this drink sucked, because I had started mixing small amounts of vervaine in with every glass. It was like, drinking battery acid. With every sip my mouth screwed up and I winced. Ouch.

My brother decided to take this time to walk in, as I was deep in thought, downing my drink. I had completely forgotten about the vervaine, and ended up coughing and spluttering on the floor, him staring down at me. He had his 'Stefan blank broody face' on, so I had no idea whether he was enjoying my pain or just lost in his own thoughts.

Whatever. I pulled myself up to sit on the seat again, groaning.

"How's Elena." I coughed out.

He shook his head and knitted his eyebrows together. "Not good."

I sighed. If Stefan had just saved her after she had gone off that damn bridge, we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Standing up, I stretched out my arms and yawned. Time to visit her. I started walking over to the door to the basement, when a gust of wind rushed past me, the front door slamming open.

I turned to see Elijah standing there, his face crumpled up, and I almost wanted to give him a hug he looked so down. He spoke up, still staring at the ground.

"I need your help."

I raised an eyebrow and started walking over to him. "Did you save Abby?"

He completely ignored my words, and carried on in his own little trance. "I need your help killing Klaus."

I froze. Was he stupid? "Uh sorry to dissapoint, but turns out that if your brother dies, me and Stefan die. And Tyler. And Caroline. And Katherine."

The last name made him frown, but he just looked up into my eyes. "Not kill him. Just disable him, up in chains, with a dagger, just whatever you did last time, on the night we had to kill Allaric."

My brother nodded, joining the conversation. "Yes, but he has Abby, there's no point killing him now, if he'll just kill her to stop us."

Hmm. I had never thought of that. But the original's eyes flickered with anger. "It seems she is very happy just where she is."

Me and my brother glanced at eachother with worried eyes, then nodded in agreement. I stepped forward and leant a hand out to the Mikaelson.

"You help us take the down the werewolves, and we have a deal."

He shook my hand firmly, almost desperately. What the hell had happened to this man, normally so good with words. I didn't know, but I was going to find out.

####

Abby's POV:

I had just gotten back to town, and went to sit and have a drink at The Grill. Matt saw me sitting on my lonesomes, and decided to join me. His blue eyes sparkled happily, and I was jealous of his totally human life.

"What's up Abby? You look sad."

I smiled back at him. "Nothing. How's the werewolf attack going? Surely you've heard about that."

He shook his head and laughed, pouring anther drink. "Not to good I'm afraid. Caroline filled me in. They haven't found any new members of town. So no new werewolves."

I frowned, and ran my fingers through my hair. That was strange. At least we had awhile until the next full moon. That was our blessing.

"That sucks. Has anyone thought to interview Tyler?"

He shook his head again. "Oh we would've, but he just dissapeared. Bit suspicious don't cha think?"

He laughed, and I gulped down my drink, chuckling. "Well maybe that's a good place to start."

We both turned when the door to the building blew open, and in came Stefan. He rushed over and hugged me, which I hesitantly returned. He then looked down at me disapprovingly.

"What have you done."

Elijah's POV:

I was sitting in the Salvatore boarding house, sorrowing myself into a hole. My brother always got the girl. I was starting to get the feelings of Damon.

Just as that thought popped to mind, that very Salvatore waltzed into the room, looking woozy. He nodded at me, before clunking down on the opposite seat.

"How's life going Mr. Original."

I looked up at him with an amused smile. "Not very well Mr Salvatore. But to get what I want, I should help you. So may I ask, what is it you need help with?"

He laid back further, staring at the roof. "Werewolves. And lots of 'em. Fancy torturing a few new faces in town?"

I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't usually the torturer in the family.

"Whatever it takes."

A car door slammed outside, and Damon looked out the window then back at me. "Looks like that's your cue to leave. Unless you feel like talking to Abby..?"

I stood straight up, then nodded at Damon, before speeding out the back door, and over the fence to the forest. I found that it was the place that calmed me down the most. This forest was where me and Abby first met. In her dreams.

And we would be together again. I didn't know what was happening to me. For once, I was feeling vengeful, angry, and.. jealous.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapters not too short? Tell me what size you like 'em :)

Sorry I'm taking longer than usual, my wattpad app is going all weird ;( it sucks.

I hope everyone likes the multiple points of view, and storylines aswell.

VOTE AND ILL UPLOAD MORE

COMMENT ADVICE OR ENCOURAGEMENT

FOLLOW AND ILL READ YAH BOOKS

MESSAGE TO MAKE A FRIEND

LOVE ALL MY VOTERS XXXXXX