5. Moving In

Klaus's POV:

When Elijah got home from his "errands" he seemed a little lost. This wasn't normal as he is the most intelligent out of all of my family. But I was enjoying it. He was always so composed and knew exactly what to say. I felt pretty smug as I asked him about his problems.

"What's wrong broth-ah? You look a bit...out of things."

He turned his head towards my smirking face and replied.

"Everything's fine."

He gave me a look telling me to leave it.

He should know by now, I'm not that brother. Finn, or maybe even Kol would , 'leave it.'

But not me.

I grin mischeviously and stroll over to him lazing on the couch, staring at the roof.

"I think you should tell me. You know I won't go away." I slammed the sofa into the wall and straightened up. "Now what's on my favourite brother's mind."

He looked startled, then sighed. "It is what you're thinking."

I raised my eyebrows. "A girl?"

He bowed his head and clasped his hands together on his lap. Apparently I was correct. But I wonder who ..

It must be someone he met awhile ago as he doesn't get attracted to women very fast. No wonder he hasn't had many long relationships. I guess I can't talk. Love is not something on my mind in this current century.

Apart from Caroline.

I carried on, "So this girl .. is she human?"

He shook his head.

"Hybrid?" I winked.

He shook his head even harder.

"Perhaps just another vampire?"

His eyes glazed over. Oh. Just as I expected.

"I can see why this might be a problem, as all vampires have a great fear of us, but who could resist your charm and good looks mate?" I grinned.

He looked up at me, as if waiting for me to realise something. I tilted my head to the side and continued pacing around the room. But .. what exactly? What was I supposed to realise? He seemed impatient, like I should have an appifany any minute now. My mind was too occupied at the moment to bother mysel-- wait.

I knew exactly who it was.

I gave him a look of disbelief.

"Elijah... Really ... The Salavatore's girl.."

He growled.

"She is not 'THEIR girl'."

I struggled to hold in a laugh as he got all protective and heated up.

"How do you even know her?"

He looked out into the distance, as if remembering the past.

"I visited her, in her dreams."

Shock Horror. My brother seemed to do this a lot.

"Do you know how extremely irrita- ing that is? You've probably scared her off already." I smirked.

He stood up with a panicked look on his face. "Really? Do you think? I have to go and apologise."

In a flash, he was gone.

I poured myself some scotch and slumped down into the seat he was previously in.

My sarcasm was not understood with Elijah when he had love on his mind. I almost followed him but then I thought it would be more entertaining to hear his account of the story later. Or even better, hers. I smiled and gulped down my scotch. This would be interesting.

####

Abby's POV:

I was so glad too get home that afternoon. Me and Damon just ended up dancing around the living room with the music on max volume, drinking.

I had decided to leave school already. It had outdone itself many years ago. By now we were both slouched down on the couches, next to Stefan who declined the offer of a drink stating that drinking makes him more bloodthirsty. This made me laugh.

After the 10mins of us all lying there lost in our own thoughts, Damon queried, "So Abby. You never told us. Who turned you?"

I looked down into my glass. He knew this was a topic I didn't like to discuss.

"I've told you five hundred times, I don't know. I was literally all alone in the Mystic Falls forest when I woke up. I had been taken a few days earlier obviously, because my last memory before that was school, and walking home afterwards."

Stefan frowned.

"But how can you not remember?"

"I don't know, okay. It's strange, but it's the truth."

Stefan could tell I was over the topic already, so he stopped. However his brother was more the pushy type. He fired me with constant questions until I got fed up, and stood up in a flash.

"Stop Damon."

"Why?" He smirked.

I chucked my glass at his head but he ducked and it hit the fireplace, as I walked out of the room and upstairs to my new bedroom. I had agreed to move in there during the day, because I was feeling too lonely in my house. I grabbed my keys from the dresser and walked towards the front door.

"I'm getting my other stuff." I huffed as I hopped in the car, knowing they could hear me.

As I drove out the driveway I heard Stefan say to Damon, "Good job. Stop being so pushy."

I smiled and sped away.

####

My house was half empty and I'd only moved into it a few days before.

I was glad to be moving in with the Salvatores. I don't think I could last another night alone. Everywhere I went reminded me of Greyson. I ran up to my room and started moving things into boxes. The photo frames were put out at a leisurely pace when I came here, but now I had time to actually look at the photos.

One was of me and Greyson, at my graduation, so happy. We were beaming, and both wearing the red uniform colours of Danforth High, my first high school. I treasured this picture as one of my favourite moments, right before I got turned. Probably a few days after that, I woke up stranded. Then I decided to bring my brother to Mystic Falls and show him the wonders of vampirism too.

Turns out that wasn't a good idea.

Tears dropped on the frame and I sniffed, not even realising I was crying. What a sook.

Ever since he died I always kept to myself, didn't show my feelings too much, not even to myself. I missed my brother more than my humanity. Because deep down I missed that too. I missed when me and him would play around and laugh, making the most out of life.

Now, that was all gone.

I chucked the photoframes in a box then carried on to do the rest of the packing.

---------------------------------------------

This chapter was more detailed, and had a first point of view from Klaus! And sorry I might not update for a few days I got school stuff :)

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

IF

YOU

WANT

MORE

<3 <3

Read my other book,

"A love that never ends- A Kol Mikaelson fanfiction"

While youre waiting ;) xxxxx