16. Hybrid Reborn

I woke up, to a strange text from Caroline.

" Meet at Tyler's.

ASAP."

I scoffed when I read this, thinking about how demanding she was. I'm guessing she meant Elijah too, so I rolled over and pressed my lips to his forehead, before shaking him awake.

He sleepily opened his eyes, before running his hands through my hair, and giving me a long, hard kiss.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed, then grabbed his hands into mine. "We have to go to Caroline's. I think it's urgent."

The Mikaelson sighed, then kissed me on the cheek, before hopping out of bed, and within seconds, all dressed in his suit, hair perfect and everything.

I moaned at him. "Lijah, I take half an hour to just get out of bed every morning."

He smirked, and yanked me up. "But it's urgent?"

He loved winding me up. I could tell.

I simply rolled my eyes, then got dressed and ready as fast as I could, not even close to his record time, but good enough to satisfy him.

Before I knew it, we were on the Lockwood's front doorstep. I cautiously rang the doorbell, not sure of what was to come.

When no-one answered after a minute, Elijah scoped around the front porch, before finding a note left out by Caroline, clearly addressed to us.

"Come to the old Lockwood property!

Sorry for making you scamper around!

-Carr"

I shook my head and laughed. Elijah smiled at me, then kissed me on the cheek. He shrugged.

"It can't be that urgent if she doesn't know where we're going."

He had a cheeky sparkle in his eyes. I grinned back at him, then grabbed his face, pulling his forehead down onto mine.

"I guess so. Would you like to proceed to the woods Mr Mikaelson?"

He grinned back, taking my hands and pulling me behind him. As we reached the woods, he started kissing me violently, lovingly, as if asking for permission.

I returned the kiss, then started pulling the Mikaelson's jacket off, then his top too. He halted to a stop for a second.

"In the forest?" He whispered in disbelief.

"Where else?" I smirked back at him, then pushed his lips to mine again. He softened up after that, just going with the flow. I loved how moral he was.

Elijah wasn't like me. Act act act, then think about the consequences afterwards. He was always thinking first. And I loved him deeply for that.

I pushed him down onto the leaves as he started unbuttoning my jeans. Surely whatever Caroline had planned wasn't as urgent as our love. Meh oh well.

Let us follow my way of life just this once more.

####

Caroline's POV:

Where were they. I needed them here for support, and I needed Bonnie here for witchy help. I didn't want to be stuck alone with this monster any longer.

He grinned at me from across the room, or cave. Whatever you want to call it. His eyes sparkled with mischief, and I had to constantly look away to remind myself that this wasn't the same man that I knew.