Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-F/N's P.O.V-

"Naruto you're supposed to be helping me, not kicking my ass!" I said as I shakily stood up. My H/C hair was completely messed up. Naruto had used a very weak Rasengan on me. Pale lilac eyes watched us bicker as Naruto had a slight blush.

"Hey! I said I'm sorry! What more do you want?!" Uzumaki said a bit pleadingly. I blushed and pointed to his lips then my cheek. He got the hint and kissed my cheek.

I sighed and began throwing five kunais at once on a tree side. All five hit in a straight row. I smirked and took them out. "Uh... F/N-Chan..." Naruto said concerned. "Are you okay?"

"No..." I teared up. "Why? Why can't I be a good ninja?! I work harder than anyone else and yet I still haven't graduated! It's because of my chakra being weak, isn't it?!" I began to cry and sat in front of the tree. "Can...you leave me alone for a bit?"

"No! That's not good okay? I get everyone did that to you, but they are bad people!" Naruto hugged me and I calmed down. "You know I was abandoned too...and being alone makes it worse."

"U-Uzumaki-Kun..." I cried and held my head, ruffling my hair more. My E/C eyes were dull and sad. "I'm sorry!"

Neji heard and saw everything, his lilac eyes showing jealousy and sadness. This was a bad plan...I should've just told her. He thought, getting up and leaving for his home. I couldn't tell he was there until I heard the leaves rustle after he left.

"What the hell was that...?" I question, walking to the tree and hopping onto it. "Nothing...hm..." Uzumaki jumped up behind me, scaring me and making me scream while he laughed. "UZUMAKI!!!" I punched him and stormed off. Yeah I like him but he is so immature...

The blond did his cheeky grin which made me blush. "Hey. F/N-Chan wanna go get some ramen?" I nodded and we walked to Ichiruka's. He ordered his normal ten bowls and I didn't eat, something felt...off. "You okay...?"

"Yeah I guess...things are just off." I paid and left, to my home, humming some songs. "And I wait, and wait, and wait for you. Because you are the only one... Who is the only one for me?" A picture of light lilac eyes and long black hair appeared in my head. "No...definitely not. Besides, he's just a friend like Uzumaki-Kun, right?"

"F/N-San?" A sweet voice called.

"Oh Hinata-San!" I walked to her. "How's the family?"

"N-Neji a-a-and fa-father are g-good." She stuttered with a blush. "H-How about you?"

"I'm fine! You can relax around me Hinata-San, I'm fine with it!" I chuckled and put on my bandana. It was actually a replacement until I got mine. I've been in the school for ten years. "Being in the Academy sucks... I just can't use my chakra easily, you know?"

Hinata nodded, "Yes. Naruto and I had that problem but look! We are very strong now. Naruto even beat Neji!"

"I know but...I'm hopeless..." I said with a sigh as I sat on the bench, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Have Neji help instead of Naruto-Kun. Neji stays on track and is a good teacher!" My E/C eyes lit up. "I-I can talk to Neji..."

Instantly I engulfed her in a hug. "Thank you Hinata-San!"

Hesitantly she hugged back, right as Neji walked up. "Hinata-Sama. Your father is looking for you."

"O-Oh! Gomenasi F/N-Chan, I better go. Neji-Kun will help you with Chakra management." Hinata ran off.

"Hello Neji-Kun..." I blushed and smiled.

~(^.^~)

After about an hour, Neji and I finished training. He helped more than Naruto which was amazing. As we did our last battle he hit me to the ground. Dammit... "N-Neji-Kun... How do you use Gentle Fist?"

Neji looked at me with shock. "W-Well... I don't exactly know because it was in my blood, but we centralise our Chakra into our hands. Whether it be your fingers or palms. Then we use that Chakra to impact another person's network and yeah. Does that make sense F/N?"

"Yes." I nodded and sighed. "So that takes a lot of Chakra, huh? Guess I'll never become a ninja."

"Don't say that. I see the potential in you. Deep down there is an abundance of Chakra, waiting to be set loose." I swear I saw a slight smile on his face.

"Th-Thanks Neji-Kun!" As soon as I said that I walked home, thoughts of Chakra control running through my mind. Neji-Kun...

END OF CHAPTER 1