Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Luckily I arrived just in time, but Kakashi and Obito were both missing. "Naruto...where are they?" I asked.

He quickly turned to me, "They are in their kamui, (F/N), we gotta hurry, I think Madara and others have been revived." Instantly, we ran towards the main battlefield, seeing a flower growing up into the air slowly and the sound of a terrifying roar. "Is...that what I think is it (F/N)?"

I nodded and teared up before practically teleporting to the field and using a kunai to attack the reanimated Madara. "I can't let you do this."

"Oh don't worry. The Ten-Tails will do his bidding to you and the others." Madara said in a cocky tone, not aware that I was the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails. I quickly transform and pin him to the tree, and use my tails to start to drain him of chakra, but quickly realised, he had infinite chakra due to the reanimation.

Someone has to stop Kabuto... I thought before jumping back. "Finally here, eh Naruto?" I look at him change and I nod at him. "Combine powers?" He nods back and we mix our chakra. "Let's do this."

Neither of us knew that Sasuke was only a few minutes away. We went to attack Madara but instantly got pushed back into a rock, I coughed up so blood and heard Neji yell my name. I weakly stood up only to see a flash of purple go in front of me. My eyes widened. "S-Sasuke...?" Both Naruto and I asked.

He turned and looked at us. "Oh so you learned it too (F/N)? I was wondering when you'd figure it out."

I limped over to Sasuke and whispered to him. "I'll lend you some of my power...you'll need it." I closed my eyes as I gave Sasuke some of my chakra, falling to my knees after. We really should've gone gentler... I gave a small chuckle and nodded. "End this, as Team 7."

"We will." Sasuke smiled lightly at me and they went in to fight the large tailed beast while I sat there in pain and weakness. "Don't die..." I smiled and spread chakra to everyone as a protective coat, but it made me much weaker. "Sorry Kaguya, I'm trying to conserve as much as I can but..."

"Do not apologise, you are doing what is best." She spoke to me and started collecting more of her own chakra.

Within seconds I was much more powerful and able to join the fight. I jumped next to Sasuke and chuckled. "Manda? How'd you manage that?"

"Hmmm...it just took killing Orochimaru." He smiled towards me and his jaw dropped. "No freakin' way...he's alive? And are those the Hokages? How did..."

I turned around and my jaw dropped as well. "That is seriously impressive, but we've gotta keep fighting." I put my hand out and my sphere transformed into a spear, going through fifty of the monsters.

"Impressive (F/N)." I heard Orochimaru say from behind me. "Never seen this power before...it makes Sasuke look weak."

Sasuke was gone by then, but I easily got on Manda. "Thanks for the ride. Pretty nice to have such a large summon. I've never used the Summoning Jutsu." He looked at me slightly surprised but shrugged and went to use Susano'o.

Then there was a loud crash and I froze. I turned around and saw Naruto crouching out of the area of monsters, holding his shoulder and Hinata ran in front of him. I knew it was the time when Neji followed Hinata. I cried out and weakly went to move Neji, but it was too late, within seconds of him going in front of Hinata, he was impaled. I ran over to him and held his face. "Neji! Neji please! Say something!" I tried to heal him but it wasn't working. "What's happening?! Kaguya why can't I heal him?!"

"Whatever that is in his chest, it nullifies all of my chakra...it's no use..."

"No! Why?!" A huge amount of chakra was coming from me and now I was mad at Obito and Madara I turned to the people on the tailed beast and my eyes changed hard, the Rinnegan making a black flame on the eye of the tailed beast. Of course, Sasuke was confused because he didn't do it. No one knew it was me.