Chapter 9 (Lemon)

Chapter 9 (Lemon)

F/N's P.O.V

"What do you say? Do you want to have sex?"

"Yes."

Neji smiled and cupped my cheek, pulling me into a kiss. It wasn't like our others. This one was passionate and full of care and love. It wasn't small. Our tongues were dancing and our mouths made noises I never thought possible. It didn't take long before Neji was starting to get aroused. He was holding himself back, trying not to ambush me.

After a few more minutes we parted to breathe and remove our ninja equipment, the only things left being our undergarments and the necklace and ring. His hands perused my abdomen and held me close to him. A small whimper came from me since it was so cold in the cave.

"N-Neji...will you warm me up?" I spread my legs slightly and his eyes widened, his face flushed red. Slowly he took his left hand and gently pressed it against the thin and slightly damp cloth. "Ah~!" I gasped and gripped his shoulders, trying to keep myself balanced. "N-Neji-Kun..."

"F/N. When I first met you I knew I was in love, and now I'm glad I get to show you how much I've held back, not wanting to rush you...not wanting to make others aware of how much I wanted to take your virginity." His warm breath made me shiver as he kissed my neck and chest, moving the thin cloth out of the way and sliding his index finger into my vagina. I arched my back and moaned lightly, it was too good to be true.

I let him watch my body shake and sweat, my mouth pant and moan, my eyes shimmer and close. All I've ever wanted was his love, and I've recieved it. Neji put his middle finger into me and began to pump them in and out, curling them as he pulled out to stimulate my clit. Soft and delicate moans echoed in the cave, the sound of squishing evident. It was only after he slid in a third finger I moaned louder as I came. My first orgasm was ecstatic. I was in love with that feeling, and I could tell Neji was straining himself.

Quickly I removed my bra and panties while he removed his briefs. Within seconds he had his erect penis lined up with my entrance. "Ready F/N? It might hurt a little." I nodded and he pushed in the tip. That on it's own wasn't painful, it was when his shaft began to enter and stretch me that I teared up. I sobbed lightly from the pain but when he tried to pull out I wrapped my legs around him. "Are you sure...? You look like you're in a lot of pain..."

"Neji, I need this." I smiled at him and he nodded, pushing into my virgin hole completely. "Ahaha~! Neji!" I moaned and gripped his shoulders tighter. I was stretched and felt less pain than before. "Please, start."

"Okay." He leaned in and kissed me while start to thrust, leaving me in a state I never thought I could be in. Neji groped my left breast and began to get rougher. Due to it being my first time, my second orgasm came fast, but Neji had a few more thrusts before he came inside of me. I shook from the impact and felt him flip me onto my stomach. My hands went against a rock to hold me up as he began to thrust from behind.

"N-Neji~!" I moaned loudly and panted. I could hear him grunting and panting as well. I knew if we weren't careful our jutsus would release and people would come to find us. "I'm gonna cum again!" I cried as I came for the third time. My body was weak and I could sense my clones were about to disappear. As I looked back at him he released in me again, this time pulling out when he was empty. A few drops were heard from the overflow and I slid down the rock, my eyes closing. A baby...I'm going to have his baby. "Neji..."

"F/N...we've got to hurry. My clone jutsu release three minutes ago." He said slightly panicked, which is expected, he was going to die in an hour.

"Mine is about to release...and without my power..." Then it happened. My jutsu released. "Damn...Obito and Madara are going to lauch Infinite Tsukiyomi, we have to go now!" I got dressed and ran out of the cave with Neji, going as fast as we could to the battlefield. I could only hope we weren't going to be too late.