Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Neji set me down on the hotel bed, quickly ridding of his shirt and putting his long brown hair up. He attacked my face with small kisses and made me giggle. He knew to be gentle as could be while still being romantic and lustful. I looked into his eyes before kissing him softly, rubbing my hand across his bare abs. It wasn't long until I felt our kiss deepen and my panties starting to get wet. He wasn't far behind with a very slight erection.

"Neji I want to try something different." I sat up and had him stand at the end of the bed. I kissed his abs and used my fingers to trace circles on his back before undoing his pants and letting them drop. Slowly, I carefully pulled his boxers down enough with my teeth for his length to pop up. "I've been practicing on that dildo and I want to try it." I smiled up at him.

"Do it. I know you'll do great, but lose the shirt first." He winked and I did as told. He was instantly more aroused and I licked the tip. We were both still sweaty from the hot springs so I inhaled his scent and licked more. Under, over, around, under. I was doing a pattern and it was driving Neji crazy. "T-Take it in already!" I giggled against his cock and took half of him into my mouth, he, however, was still pushing into my mouth. I gagged against his cock as it went down my throat and I took it all it. Neji took his hand off my head and let me do the work, which I gladly obliged. I was sucking on his tip while my tongue played with his under-dick, gaining me a few moans and groans.

To be honest I was proud of myself, my first blowjob and Neji was already moaning. I let go of his dick with a 'pop'. "No cumming yet Neji, I wanna give you the full treatment~" I purred and grabbed his cock and swayed my hips, which had gotten wider in the past few weeks. He watched like I was putting him under a spell and he laid back on the bed. "Good boy."

I crawled over him and kissed him before stripping down completely. I took the condom and rolled it on his penis before slowly lowering my pussy to engulf it. I moaned lightly as he penetrated me for the first time in a month. "Oh god that is such a good feeling..."

"Tell me about it, it's been so long." Neji held my hips but I slapped his hands away. "Why?"

"Because I'm gonna ride you." I smirked and set my hands on his chest and lifted my rear up before putting it back down at a slow rate. I wanted to make this last as long as I could, even if I also wanted to feel his dick throb and explode his semen into my womb. I kept doing this motion for a few minutes then got off him and got on my feet, moving back and smiling. "You're gonna have to hold me up while you fuck me, can you do that?"

"T...tota...ally." He was panting and got up as well. I lifted up one leg and he got the idea, grabbing my leg and then taking my other leg, my arms were around his neck. "I'm gonna go hard later, but I'll be soft for now." He whispered into my ear and thrusted into me. I gasped and moaned in pure bliss.

He kept fucking me before starting to speed up. Neji bit on my neck and left lovemarks all over my shoulders. I was a mess of red, purple, and brown. My face was completely red as he hit my g-spot, making me scream in pleasure, squirting against his cock. Neji chuckled and whispered into my ear again before slamming me to a wall and thrusting as hard and fast as he could, but still into my spot. I was starting to drool at that point, my body going weak and my nails digging into his back.

"F-F/N...I'm gonna cum..." Neji panted and kept going.

"Together!" I yelled before we both came. 

Neji managed to stumble back to the bed and fell on it, pulling out and tying the filled condom before throwing it in the waste. "So worth the wait." He took my hand gently.

"Agreed." I smiled happily.