Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"I'm...pregnant..." I relayed what Tsunade had just told me. "I'm not sure I'm ready..."

"I'm sorry but we could always give you an abortion." She said while sitting in front of me.

I shook my head. "No no. It's fine, I'll get over it and I know Hiashi and Kakashi will help me with money. I'm happy..."

I closed my eyes and laid back, a hand on my stomach. I was pregnant and it made me so happy.

Seven years later

I was sitting with Neji in the park inside Konoha. We were watching our children run and play. Our son was only slightly older than Boruto and the others, but they were happy to be friends with them, however our daughter was just three months younger than Himawari. "S/N! Be careful not to release to much chakra or you'll crush the tree!" I yelled to him. He was showing off his chakra control by climbing a tree. 

Our daughter clapped. "Big Brother is so talented!" She sat with Himawari in the sand box.

"He is! But mine is better!" Himawari smiled and hugged D/N. I could see how close they were, but our son and Boruto were inseparable. Neji and I actually made a bet that they would be each other's first kiss.

"Neji...I could watch this forever...but of course I love having our alone time." I whispered while leaning on him.

Temari chuckled behind me. "Oh really?" She sat down. "SHIKADAI! STOP CONTROLLING INOJIN!"

Shikadai sighed and let go of him before putting his hands behind his head. "What a pain..."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Temari went and grabbed his ear dragging him home. "YOU'RE DOING EXTRA WORK FOR THAT!"

"Ah why?!" He tried to get away but it caused him more pain.

I laughed slightly and kissed Neji. "Be glad I'm not like that, mister."

"Oh trust me, I am." He held my waist as we continued watching them.

S/N got off the tree and he landed on his feet. "Ta-da!"

Boruto clapped. "Good job!" He hugged our son before they started laughing about something. It seemed like Inojin heard it and sighed. I had a hunch it was about Sarada and ChoCho, but of course, I wasn't a pro at reading lips so I couldn't confirm it.

"Neji, I'm gonna go home and get dinner done."

"No, I asked Hinabi to cook tonight, you're fine." Neji smiled to me and kissed me. "Besides, watching our kids is more important."

I nodded to agree with him before standing up. "Kids, go play rather than practice chakra control, okay?" Boruto nodded and dragged S/N to the swings, both of them making it a competition on who was gonna go higher. I sighed, "Is everything a competition between them?"

"Probably." Neji laughed lightly. "It's a boy's job to be competitive. Wasn't I?"

"No." I was stoic. "You only tried to show Hinata how weak she was." I laughed slightly and took is hand while sitting down.

"Well...that's how I expressed my competitiveness. I knew she was strong but I liked winning." He put a hand on my thigh. "Wanna compete tonight?"

My face turned red. "NEJI!" I slapped his arm and shook my head. "Two is plenty."

"We have condoms you know."

"And how well did those work the first time?" I raised an eyebrow and he instantly shut up.

There was running coming towards us, it was Naruto and Shikamaru, apparently someone had snuck into Konoha and was starting a riot. I got up and went with Naruto, my eyes widened. Someone was fighting our elites and was winning. "Looks like we have to intervene." Naruto told me while putting on his Nine-Tails form. I nodded and went into my mode, creating a small black flame on the man's shoulder, which I quickly had spread down his hand, causing a severe burn and made him stop fighting. "Well I didn't think you'd use Amaterasu so early."

"Eh, I wanted it to be a quick fight. After all, we both have kids." I smiled at him and we let medics take the man away. I walked to the park with Naruto and saw Inojin trying to push Boruto onto my son. "Oh boy."

"I swear...he really takes after me." Naruto sighed and shook his head.

I laughed slightly, "He sure does Naruto, and Inojin is so much like Sai it's scary." I shivered and Naruto nodded in agreement. "But why did that man suddenly lash out and how did he fight so well? You saw his uniform, he's a simple clerk."

"Yes...I noticed that. Recently there have been a lot of outbreaks and no one knows why." Naruto began thinking. "We may need the help of your tojutsus F/N."

"Let's do this."

END