Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It's been a week now, the "mission" was over and we had to head home. Neji and I used every single condom we had and then some. When we got back it seemed like the "hero hype" was down and I could breathe again without being swooned over. Neji seemed to be relieved of that too.

As we continued walking we saw Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, and Sakura sitting together and discussing something very suspiciously. I walked up to them with Neji. "What are you all talking about?"

"F/N!" Sakura jumped slightly. "You're back!"

"We were just planning how to get Kakashi-Sensei to remove his mask." Naruto blurted out with a goofy smile before getting hit upside the head so hard he fell.

"You dobe! You aren't supposed to tell anyone!" Sasuke growled before sighing, "Just as he said though. You two look...relaxed."

I blushed and twiddled my thumbs. "Well we had a mission to relax since we didn't have any alone time."

Neji nodded, "Trust me we spent every second together." Neji never thought before he spoke anymore, which often embarrassed me. I turned red.

"Ooooo every second huh~?" Sai teased and winked.

"Th-That isn't..." Neji stammered as he turned red too.

"You used condoms right?" Sasuke crossed his arms. "A child right after a hellish war would be bad."

Neji and I nodded and I cleared my throat. "Well, we'll be going now, we have to see Tsunade." I waved and ran off, Neji following suit. "You seriously gotta watch what you say, Neji."

He sighed, "I know...sorry." I kissed his cheek before we knocked on Tsunade-Sama's door. "Lady Hokage?"

"Ah! Neji, F/N! It's open, come in." Tsunade was doing paperwork. "How was the time alone?"

"Good, really...really good." I started to think back and my heart began racing.

Tsunade chuckled and offered two seats. "Listen. I know you two had sex before Neji 'died'. I want you staying out of trouble in case you really are pregnant, F/N. Average pregnancy for a Jinchuuriki is ten months, you'll be out of jobs for eight if you do turn out pregnant. Tell me you used condoms on your break."

"Well we used them up and bought more. Although they were kinda cheap ones." Neji sighed.

"Better than nothing I suppose." Tsunade yawned. "Damn this is too much paperwork...I hate wars." She grumbled and went back to work. Neji and I took this as our queue to leave, in which we did, heading to the Hyuuga establishment. The first thing you heard was sparring, by the chakra I could tell it was Hinata and Hinabi sparring.

Neji smiled at the sight. "Lady Hinata really has grown, hasn't she?"

"Indeed she has, after all she's taking over as the heiress." Hiashi was behind Neji and me.

"So you finally decided she was worthy. Took you long enough." I smiled before bowing. "How are you today Hiashi-San?"

"Just Hiashi please, you're a part of our family now." He bowed back and showed us in, I was stunned to be honest, but I didn't question it. "So Tsunade informed me you might be having a child?" We were in private now, just Neji, Hiashi, and me. I nodded and sat down. "So you realise there is a chance he or she will have the byakugan."

"They will because I own it as well, Hiashi." I replied politely and showed him.

"So that's how you knew Neji was alive again. Special Jinchuuriki." He smiled lightly.

Wait did he just...smile? I was slightly dumbfounded and looked at Neji who looked just like me.

Hinabi and Hinata were eavesdropping of course. "A LITTLE NEPHEW OR NIECE!" They screamed together and hugged.

"We all knew they were going to..." I sighed and opened the door. "Please do join, Neji and I have a request and announcement." Hinabi and Hinata sat on either side of their father. "Neji and I would like to be wed."

Hiashi nodded. "I do not see why you'd have to request it, he is not my direct child, plus he is an adult and can decide for himself."

Neji shakily bowed and helped me up. I held my stomach lightly. "Are you okay F/N?"

"N-No I think I'm gonna be sick!" I ran out and puked on the sparring field. Damn I wasn't fast enough. "We should see Tsunade and get that checked."

"We were just there F/N. I'm sure your pregnant now, I can feel its chakra starting to form its body, can't you?" Neji whispered into my ear and realisation hit me. Condoms don't protect completely

"Oh my god I'm pregnant."