Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"(F/N)~!" A few girls called out to me. Ever since the war Naruto, Sasuke and I were seen as heroes. I didn't mind it that much...but when they followed me on my private dates with Neji and stalked my apartment, it pissed me off. I had little to no alone time with Neji, which meant no kissing, no sex, nothing. It was pure hell and I was about to burst when I heard someone shooing them from my door.

"SHOO! I NEED TO SPEAK TO HER PRIVATELY! LEAVE THIS AREA OR BE PUNISHED FOR EAVESDROPPING ON CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION!" It was Tsunade. She became my hero lightly, making sure my apartment was clear every so often. When she came in she sat in front of Neji and me. "I have an important mission for you two." She handed us each a folded paper and inside was hotel passes and a private hot spring reservation. "Go have a week of alone time, okay?"

I jumped up and hugged her while smiling like a fool. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I was full of happiness and Neji gave a single and simple thanks. Somehow our different personalities made our love stronger.

Neji and Tsunade left so Neji could go home and pack. While I was packing I debated taking a line of condoms Tsunade gave me. In the end I did pack them and put some lingerie in there with them, of course I had my own towels for the hot springs because you never know where those towels go and who touches them.

Neji and I met up at the gate with a large bag for us each, but we looked like we were going on a mission. I waved to everyone at the village before we began walking away.

"Neji...do you think I'm pregnant?" I said after an hour of walking.

He instantly spit out the water he was drinking, "H-How would I know?! I completely creampied you..."

I shrugged. "I just haven't had any symptoms Tsunade told me I'd have..." There was a tint of sadness in that sentence.

"It's okay if you aren't. We are probably too young anyway, (F/N)." I nodded in agreement and we walked a while in silence before hearing a rustle. I looked at the bush and saw a brown rabbit. It was helping lead its babies across the path. A small sad smile emerged on my face as I watched them. "You want one, don't you?"

"Yeah...I do." I mumbled.

Neji picked up the mother and her babies. "Let's adopt them all."

"What?"

"You said you want one, didn't you?" He asked.

I looked away. "I didn't mean a rabbit, I meant a child." I quickly walked ahead, he could be naive sometimes, but I still loved him.

After a few more hours we were at the hotel and went right to our room. It was luxurious. "Damn, you'd think we were on our honeymoon, huh?" I said in awe. After I realised what I said we both were red. "I-I didn't mean that I want to now! Someday it'd be nice though!"

"I know what you meant," he started, "however I'd like to make our necklaces a symbol of engagement until I can get something more...official."

"N-Neji isn't it too soon to be engaged, I'm sixteen and you're seventeen." I was sweating in nervousness.

He sighed, "But I know I'd want you spend the rest of your life with me and marry me."

"Neji..." I whispered and teared up. "I want to. I want to be your wife someday too!" I jumped into a hug and kissed him deeply. "I want to...use protection from now on until we are married."

Slowly I was laid down on the bed and he nodded. "I packed some condoms."

"I did too."

He pulled one out and set it on the nightstand before kissing me more. "I love you so much."

"Neji, you have no idea how much I love you." I whispered back and suddenly remembered. "THE HOT SPRING! Let's go there and relax a little. We certainly deserve it."

"I agree. When we get back, maybe we can have a little fun~." He purred into my ear before getting up and we both walked to the hot spring, me carrying towels like a weirdo. "Why'd you bring those?"

"For the tenth time, because you never know how clean their's are." I sighed and he nodded in understanding. "Luckily it's reserved so I'll go to the men's side with you."

"Sounds like a plan."

We both undressed in the male's room before walking towards the water. I went in first, knowing Neji was watching my ass, I purposely teased him and sighed as I went in. Neji followed suit, holding my hand instantly. We sat there for hours just relaxing. It was pure bliss for those hours. Then we went back to the hotel room. That's where it started heating up.