Chapter 7

Chapter 7

F/N's P.O.V

After Naruto defeated his true self, Killer Bee-San, Yamato-Senpai, Naruto, and I all went into a concealed room, sitting down. "Now, you gotta play tug-of-war, chakra style, with your Tailed Beast, fool, ya fool." Killer Bee-San looked serious. "Let me give ya a warnin'. You fail to get his chakra, he will take all of yours and you'll die and we will lock the Nine-Tails in here forever. Are you sure you're able to do this? If your chakras touch he can easily overcome you by playing with your thoughts and feelings."

"I'm ready!" Naruto smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Yamato put the Stabilising Jutsu up and nodded for Naruto to go ahead and start. With that signal Naruto closed his eyes and took deep breaths. As soon as he was with the Nine-Tails I used Kaguya's chakra, after asking her permission, to monitor his chakra use and watch for enemies. Since I concentrated mostly on Naruto, I had no clue that Kisame was inside the sword. "Yamato-Sensei, his chakra is under control. Try and hold off a bit, if he gets worse I'll lend him my own." I spoke. Yamato nodded and began to use less chakra. I watched him intently and chuckled. "This is going fast. He's alrea-" I stopped talking and watched. "Is that...no...that chakra..." My eyes widened. "Kushina-San!" Yamato turned to me with wide eyes.

"Kushina as in his mother? How is that possible?" Yamato-Senpai watched me.

"It seems like Minato-Sama transfered her chakra just for this instance. I guess Naruto began to lose himself and Kushina-San appeared. The story of their deaths...she's telling him everything..." I retracted my Tailed Beast mode. "He's gonna go into Sage mode. He's gonna win." I took a deep breath and stood up, stretching. "Kurama huh? The Nine-Tails has a nice name." I walked to the door and smiled, tearing up.

Yamato's Wood Style grew trees as Naruto went into the Tailed Beast mode. I turned around and smiled. "Phew...he won." Yamato relaxed and looked at the life energy coming from Naruto. "That's impressive."

"Octopops, that sword...there's a chakra in it..." Naruto glared at the sword as a body started to come from it. "Dammit!" Kisame began to run out but Naruto teleported to him and punched him as Kisame left. Due to him not having much control Naruto's foot got stuck in the wall. "What the hell happened?!" He turned back to normal and tried to get out.

I chuckled and walked to him, pulling him out. "Better?"

"Much. Thanks F/N-Chan." Naruto smiled and walked to Yamato. "Let's go after him."

All of us got up and went into the forest after Kisame. Guy-Sensei was already in battle with him. I went into the Ten-Tails mode and tried hitting Kisame with a chakra arrow. "Dammit I missed."

"Let Guy-Sensei handle this." Yamato-Senpai turned to me.

I sighed and nodded, sitting with my feet in the water. I could feel Guy's power as he opened up the Inner Gates. I closed my eyes and watched using Kaguya's chakra. Kisame had summoned a shark and gave it our coordinates while fighting Guy. The shark ended up getting away and Kisame commited suicide to keep us from getting information from him. We were all in Water Prisons with sharks in them. I easily fended mine off but everyone else struggled. As soon as I got out I helped the others. I was lucky I could use Water Style Justus. With that done Yamato-Senpai, Guy-Sensei, Motoi-San, and I went to protect the outside incase of invaders. Killer Bee-San helped Naruto learn to control the chakra. It wasn't long until I could see a bird in the sky with an Akatsuki member on it. The turtle flipped over and all of us swam to the surface, preparing to fight. "Yamato-Senpai, what should I do?" I looked at him.

"Protect the Nine-Tails and Eight-Tails. Use everything you have, even the Ten-Tails." Yamato looked at me.

"I don't use her, she's my friend!" I looked at Yamato with a different look.

Yamato smiled, "I'm glad you feel that way towards her. Will you ask her for help?" I nodded and went into the Tailed Beast Mode. It didn't take long for the Tsuchikage to appear with his kids. "Thanks for the help." Yamato thanked them.

I turned to them. "This chakra...it's the same as the man that got Gaara. And Kabuto is there!" Soon Kabuto fell in front of us.

"Well, well, well. Seems like Naruto has some bodyguards." Kabuto smirked. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"I'm not letting you get Kurama!" I did some very fast hand signs. "Water Style: Shark Bomb Jutsu!"

"F/N! Stop!" Yamato tried to stop me but I already did the Jutsu which went back and hit the Earth Jutsu the Tsuchikage's daughter and son did.

"Dammit!" I jumped up into the air and used Taijutsu to fight Kabuto, but he dodged every move like a snake.

Soon the siblings did the same Jutsu and Yamato used that to trap Kabuto. He created a wooden prison-like plank to walk to him. As soon as I sensed Kabuto's chakra being using I went to grab Yamato-Senpai, but I was too late and Kabuto took Yamato and left with Deidara, who was fighting the Tsuchikage. I growled and made the tiger sign. "I'll track him. Remember, Naruto and Killer Bee-San are our first priorities. Yamato-Senpai can handle himself."

But we didn't know what was truly in store for us. Or what would happen to Yamato.

I went down to Naruto and Killer Bee, only to have Naruto speed past me with Killer Bee right on his tail, turning into Gyuki, the Eight-Tails. Instantly I followed and jumps onto Gyuki's shoulder. "He found out, didn't he? He can sense it."

"Yeah. I tried to stop him, but he made sense." Killer Bee sighed.

I sighed as well. "This'll be interesting..."