Chapter 8

Chapter 8

F/N's P.O.V

As we got closer to the first barrier I made hand signs. "Water Style: Great Cannon Ball Jutsu!" A giant ball of water came from my mouth at a very high speed and broke through the barrier, thanks to the extra Ten-Tails strength. I looked at Naruto and nodded. "Keep going! We'll back you up!"

"Yeah! Fool, ya fool!" Killer Bee rapped.

Naruto kept jumping and Gyuki and I used our water styles to double the power of each other's. After an hour or so Tsunade-Sama and Raikage-Sama stopped us. Tsunade looked at me with shock as I jumped off of Gyuki while Bee went back to his normal form. "I see you made friends with the Ten-Tails."

"Yes, she and I are happy and have trust. She's a great friend." I smiled to Tsunade while bowing. "Now if you'll excuse us."

Raikage-Sama ran in front of me. "No can do! This war is meant to protect ALL of you. Not just Bee and Naruto."

"Still! We can't let them kill themselves just to protect us! We have to fight back!" Naruto went into his Nine-Tails mode before trying to fight the Raikage off.

I used my purple flame outline to weave some signs. "Thanks for teaching me this by the way, Naruto. Rasengan!" I aimed it towards the Hokage. "I'm not afraid to fight back if you're going to stop us." I opened my eyes, revealing the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Tsunade-Sama stared. "I see...thank you." I got rid of the rasengan and looked at Bee, nodding.

"F/N...please make sure Naruto thinks logically and doesn't get himself killed." She whispered when she got close to me. I nodded and zoomed past her.

Third Person Omnisceint

"HOKAGE! You're just going to let them go!" Raikage-Sama grumbled.

Tsunade nodded. "Yes. I believe in them and you should too. Naruto, the Fourth's son, Killer Bee, your brother, and F/N, the next Sage of the Six Paths..." She smiled and began to head towards the battlefield. "C'mon! It's our job to help too! Besides, they are saying Madara has appeared where the Kazekage is!"

The Raikage sighed and began to follow. "So he is the Yellow Flash's son, I see the resemblance. Their speed is almost matched."

"Naruto truly is something...but F/N...for her to have excelled much faster than Naruto. It's...almost impossible."

F/N's P.O.V.

I smiled as Naruto defeated the White Zetsus in disguise. "I wanna do that too! Give me a chance!"

"Get faster and we'll talk!" Naruto laughed before going back into his serious mode.

"NARUTO!" A male voice was heard. Shikaku. "Listen, since you're able to tell the real amongst the fake, I want you and F/N to stop by every squad and get rid of the fakes. I'll inform as many as I can."

Naruto and I nodded. "Got it!" Naruto spoke before going faster. I followed in suit while Killer Bee slacked behind slightly, but was still able to follow. Within minutes we reached the first area and used Rasengans to kill off the Zetsus before zipping to the next. Next after next the Zetsus became less and less. We soon reached Sakura. "Sakura-Chan, please follow us. We are in need of you."

"B-But I can't leave all these injured people!" She spoke.

"We've got this."

"Yeah! Go with them Sakura-San!" A bunch and people said while giving a thumbs up. Soon Sakura nodded and followed us. We reached Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and Neji. And that's when it's happened. Neji and I sent clones out instead of it actually being us. Before anyone noticed, we slipped away and ran to the cave nearby.

"F/N...we don't have much time. I know you can sense it, I'm not gonna make it through this war. So, before we truly go into battle...let's do it." Neji slowly leaned to my ear and nibbled it. I knew where it was going and I wanted that. Even if Neji wasn't going to die, I want to carry his child, raise his legacy to use the Byakugan to its fullest extent. "What do you say? Do you want to have sex?"

"Yes."

F/N's Clone's P.O.V

We got them to follow as well. Since we had already defeated Itachi and Nagato, we had no idea what was in store for Itachi.

As soon as we reached the true battlefield Sakura was dispatched to heal any injured person while I removed my Tailed Beast mode and began to collect chakra. Naruto stayed in the Nine-Tails form and fought off all of the enemies he could, it wasn't until Naruto saw Kakashi-Sensei and Guy-Sensei standing in front of a man that he removed his cloak for a minute. "Kakashi-Sensei, what's going on?" Naruto spoke.

"This man...it can't be...the same Sharingan as mine..." Kakashi got his kunai out. "Who are you?!"

I soon arrived and looked at the man. "Obito Uchiha..." I walked to him. It was weird how I was able to read some of his thoughts because of my Rinnegan. "I see..." I walked back to Naruto. "It's up to you. You're the only one who can change him."

"Why?" He asked completely confused.

I sighed and whispered, "You'll know soon enough Naruto." I went to the main battlefield as quick as I could to help with the healing. That is until Madara arrived. "No...this means...they all..." I teared up and went into my body.

"Kaguya-San, lend me your power...these people mustn't be able to activate Infinite Tsukiyomi." I spoke to my best friend who stuck out her hand, mixing out chakra.

"BYAKUGAN!" I smirked and ran after Madara with my Six Paths mode active.

"Ah! So it was true! There is a Jinchuuriki for the Ten-Tails. Trust me, in a few minutes that monster will be out of you and in Obito." He smirked and went after me.

I unconsciously growled and made several shadow clones. "Rasengan Barrage!" I hit him over and over again. But since he was reanimated all I could was watch him come back.