Chapter 11 - Couple?

"Logan?" I yawned softly as I felt small kisses being pressed to my bruised face. Most of the bruises were fading after the month in the hospital but some still were black and blue. "W-what are you-" Logan stopped me, kissing my lips.

"Good morning beautiful." Again he kissed my lips. "Take a picture with me? So your fans know you're almost fully healed?" Shaking my head I frowned and tried to push Logan's phone away. "Please?" Logan begged kissing my cheeks. "I'll bring you your favorite ice-cream!" I groaned rolling over onto his chest.

"I'm not beautiful." I muttered placing a kiss where his heart would be. "I'm covered in bruises and cuts...I'm so ugly." I whispered as a tear ran down my face and hit his chest. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked. He shrugged rubbing his hands over my back. "Fine but I'm not moving." I sighed.

"Yes!" Logan cheered playing around with his phone behind my back. Gently he pushed my hair back showing off my bruised face more. "Say cheese!" Groaning I closed my eyes and waited for him to take the picture. "Still Beautiful, smiley face, and a heart." He read to me pressing a kiss to my head with every word. "Annnnnnnd post." I could feel Logan smiling against my forehead. "Already getting likes and comments hoping for you to get better." I smiled slightly. "Saying you're beautiful." Gently he pressed another kiss to my head. "Hoping you have a happy Halloween." My smile got bigger and bigger with every comment he read. "They love you." He whispered pulling my head up. "I love you." I almost didn't catch the soft whisper.

"I love you too, Logan." I whispered shocked at what he had told me. Quickly he pushed his mouth against mine capturing my lips in a long, sweet kiss. His hands cupped my face lightly pulling me closer to him. "I heard what you said...when I was in my coma." I whispered once he let me go.

"What?" He asked. Nodding I smiled.

"That you had a crush on a girl named Daisy. Who had a brother named Wynter." Gently I kissed his lips. "I heard everything." I explained. "After a while I started to feel things. The bracelets, the wolf. I felt it all." Logan pulled me into a tight hug.

"Will you, Daisy, go out with me?" I gasped softly as I heard the words fall from his lips in a gentle whisper.

"Yes of course I will." I whispered back after a few seconds. "Promise not to hurt me like the others?" I asked digging my face into my new boyfriend's shoulder.

"I promise." Logan hugged me tighter pressing his face into my small shoulder. I could feel him smiling as he kissed my shoulder and murmured a soft 'I love you'. "How are you feeling?" He asked, still in a soft whisper.

"Good..." I murmured. "The doctor wants to release me in 3 days."

"You two are finally together!" I screamed into Logan's shoulder before pushing him back and staring at Shay who stood with his hands up in the doorway. "Congratulations!" Sighing I let Logan pull me so I laid on his chest. "So when did it happen? Today? Yesterday?" He asked entering the room and sitting at the foot of the bed. "Oh yeah here." Gently he tossed a bottle on my lap. It was pink and read 'Burn Cream in Strawberry'. "Thought you would like it better than the one the doctor gave you."

"Thanks, Shay." Logan grabbed it from me and put some on his hands before rubbing it against my burnt arms. "How have you been?" I asked as I laid my head back and enjoyed the feeling of relief on my burns. "How are the kids?"

"Good. The kids love playing with Wynter. Your mom even called." The last part was hesitant but eventually he said it.

"My mom? Why did that bitch call?" I asked.

"She well she wanted to know how you were." I scoffed. "I told her you were fine." Gently Logan kissed my head and moved on to rubbing the cream on my stomach. My legs were completely casted from the knee down. "And she asked if she could come see you." Both me and Logan stopped. "I said no. That when she could apologize then she could come and visit you." Logan pressed a kiss to my cheek before going back to rubbing my stomach. "She said she would try."

"I don't want her here. She isn't fit to be a mother." I growled as Logan pushed me forward and rubbed the cream on my back. "She just threw Wynter away and into my arms because he was a one night stand reminder. I can't stand her." I felt a unwanted tear roll down my cheek. "I don't want him growing up knowing he was unwanted."