Zombie Babies

(Daisy's POV)

I had gotten out early. I was finally out of the damn hospital. My hand intertwined with Logan's as Shay drove me to their home. While Shay and the kids were going to be at the corn maze, Logan, Colette, and I were going to be at the haunted house. Then, after finishing the amazing haunted house, Logan was taking me to a drive in movie theater which in my head is the best first official date ever!

"Hey!" I jumped in surprise as Logan screamed in my ear while holding a camera up. I had forgotten about Shay's vlogging. "Sorry." He giggled kissing my cheek. I couldn't even pretend to be mad at him seeing as he had the cutest look on his face. He was pouting and his eyes shined as if they were watering.

"Aww look guys!" I pointed the camera at Logan as he pouted. "Logan is being a big baby!" Suddenly Logan licked me causing me to pretend it burned me and killed me. Over dramatically I fell into his lap, my tongue hanging from my mouth.

"Noooooo! My lovely girlfriend! I have killed you!" Giggling I couldn't keep up the act and leaned up to kiss his chin. "Oh wait you're alive. Fantastic!" I could tell Colette was trying not to laugh from the goofy snorts that were coming from the front of the car. "Alright weirdo give me a kiss." Darting up I pressed my lips to his in a sweet, long kiss.

"Better?" I asked once he stopped kissing me. He smiled and nodded happily. "Good. I wouldn't want my man to be unhappy." I curled up on his lap while smiling into the camera. After about a few seconds I turned off the camera.

"You two are just the cutest couple ever." Shay said as we pulled into the driveway. "Well behind me and Colette of course." Smiling he rubbed my leg above the cast which was to be removed in a few days and then I'd need therapy to get my blood moving and my body back to walking. I'd also need therapy for my wrist and hand.

"Thanks Shay." I thanked him happily while getting out of the car and grabbing Wynter who was back in his bear suit. He would cry and scream when we wouldn't put him in the bear suit which in turn made us sad so we put him in the suit causing him to immediately stop crying and coo. "Hello my little bear." He cooed softly as he curled into my shoulder and pushed his head into my neck. He was getting bigger and by bigger I mean fatter. Shay and Colette fed him bottle milk and some big kid food too. He and Daxton would eat cheerios and fruit loops while in highchairs for breakfast and snacks.

"He's too cute." Logan stated as he rubbed Wynter's back. "I have a very important questions for you and yes I know this a little weird and creepy." I shrugged and walked with him into the house. "Would you like to have a family with me? Like children and my last name."

"Yes of course. Having a family with you is one of the best goals I look to." He smiled and kissed my head softly. "And taking your last name is something that is up to you. I don't want you to be forced to marry me because I get pregnant. If you want to marry me and we're ready to get married we will have the best wedding ever. And if it's after I have 396 kids then that's fine too." Laughing he hugged me and Wynter, who by now had passed out and was drooling on my shoulder.

"So beautiful couple." Avia said as she walked up to us. "I need Wynter so you and mom can go make the haunted house." Smiling I handed her Wynter and she started to talk to him as she walked away back to the other car.

"And you two" Colette said grabbing both our shirts. "Are coming with me." Logan kissed my cheek gently before walking off to get something from the house leaving me to Colette's wrath.

"Vlog with me?" I asked holding up the camera. She nodded and stood next to me. "Hey guys I'm back with Mrs. Colette." I gestured to her and she bowed. "Now as you guys know Colette, Logan, and I will be setting up a haunted house at my old house that I still own. However" I drug the word out. "We can't show you the house early! Halloween night Logan and I will go through the haunted house and--"

"I didn't agree to that!" Logan called as he walked out of the house holding large black bags.

"Yes he did!" Logan hadn't even known of the idea but I wanted him to do it with me mostly so I could jump into his arms when scared. "Anyways Logan and I will walk through and then post the video on OUR new channel!"

"I didn't agree to that either! Oh wait...no I agreed to that one." I couldn't help but laugh at him as he stood behind me.

"Hehe yes me and Logan will be making a new YouTube channel for all our vlogs and even challenges that we want to do but for now we need to get to the house and see how many decorations we need." I did my sign off before shutting off the camera.

"So what's in the bag?" I asked Logan as we drove to the house. Since I was the only one who could find the house at the moment I would have to drive but seeing as I was in casts from the knees down I couldn't drive. So I was directing Colette where to go while Logan and I sat in the back.

"I know you wanted to be what you picked for Halloween but I think I picked something better for going around with the kids." He grabbed a small bag that I hadn't noticed before and unzipped it pulling out a little white button up shirt, black pants, and little dress shoes with little nerd glasses.

"Is that...?" I couldn't believe he had done this! I am so happy! I could see Colette smiling in the mirror.

"A Clark Kent costume for Wynter?" He responded finishing my question. Before he could talk again I squealed happily and clapped my hands. "It's so cute!" Smiling Logan unbuttoned the shirt a little revealing the little Superman symbol underneath. "It even has the symbol!!" Yet again I squealed.

"I was thinking that You, Wynter, and I could have a little superhero costume set. Wynter would be Superman or Clark Kent, I would Batman or Bruce Wayne, and you my precious." He grabbed me and pulled me against him. "Would be my Batwoman. Or we can switch it up and Wynter can be Batman, I'll be Clark Kent, and you can be Lois Lane." Shaking my head I agreed with the original idea before telling Colette where to turn into the driveway.

"You nerd." I smiled and held his face in my hands.

"I get it from you." He replied sweetly as he leaned forward and pressed a sweet, soft kiss to my lips. "You're too sweet, my love." I blushed brightly at the feeling of his lips just gently brushing against mine as he spoke those sweet words of love. We were barely an inch apart yet our lips hadn't separated from their last kiss that had happened mere moments ago.

"Logan?" I asked, my voice barely over a whisper.

"Yes my dear?" His eyes closed as he savored the moment almost like it was a dream he didn't want to wake up from.

"Can you dye my hair?" His eyes shot open and he moved back. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized sadly as I looked down at my hands that now sat limp on my lap. "I didn't know it would make you so upset." Colette parked the car and stepped out.

"It's not that, Daisy. I promise." Logan took my hands in his. "I just don't know why you would want to dye your beautiful hair." He took a piece of my blonde hair in his fingers and twirled in slightly. "It's so soft and lucious. So...beautiful."

"I just want to dip dye it." I informed him in a soft tone, still looking at my hands. "Just the tips...maybe a ombre brown." He nodded and tucked a finger under my chin.

"Look at me please." His voice was almost begging. Slowly I looked up into his amazing eyes. They had a little bit of water in them. "I wasn't saying that I didn't want you to do it." I couldn't resist the temptation that his eyes gave off. "I just didn't understand. Please forgive me." I nodded gently and kissed him just as Colette opened the door.

"No sex in my car." She patted my back lightly before pulling me from Logan's arms and into my wheelchair. I also had two matching walking boots but I didn't feel like wearing them at the moment. "So we have everything we just need to set up. Logan" Logan's head snapped up to stare at Colette. "You are on the third floor. I'll take second and you" She turned and pointed at me. "Take the first floor with all of your children."