Time Jump

*A/N I'm so sorry about the update being 2 days late. I ended up losing a lot of time due to a heavy thunderstorm on Tuesday and was shaking too much to update. This however does not excuse Wednesday not being updated. I am very sorry for not updating*

Chapter 16 // Time Jump

(Daisy's POV)

*Four Day Before Christmas*

"You're so pretty." I smiled softly into Logan's chest as he complimented me. Both our families were here for Christmas but we were currently in our bedroom. We just needed some alone time. Gently his lips caught mine as his arms looped around my waist. Smiling into the kiss I brought my arms up around his neck. A month or so after Halloween my casts were removed and despite a few scars I had no indication of ever being hurt.

"I don't want to wrap presents." I pouted against his lips. We had originally come up here to wrap presents but a cuddle session had interrupted 5 presents in. Logan laughed and rubbed my back softly.

"Come on let's get something to eat then we'll finish the rest, okay?" Silently I shook my head and snuggled into his chest, the arms of his sweater covering my hands. I couldn't help the sqeal that left my mouth when he picked me up and carried me downstairs.

"Hello happy couple!" Avia yelled from the living room. Smiling I waved to her before tucking my head back into Logan's shoulder. Avia was a complete and total, as many people say, fangirl. She apparently ships us. Whatever that means.

"So what would you like, Princess?" Logan asked while still holding me. Shrugging I looked around the kitchen before slipping out of his grip. I was going to make a fruit platter from what we bought yesterday.

"Go wrap presents and I'll get this ready." I told Logan. I wanted to make it a surprise for him like he had made surprises for me in the past.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I took some of the fruit from the fridge. Silently I nodded and grabbed a knife to cut them up. "Daisy. Look at me." Quickly I set the knife down and turned to him. "Are you sure you want me to go wrap presents. You don't think you'll need help?"

"I promise Logan. I just want to do something special for you." He smiled softly at me before kissing me and returning to the room. Can I be honest? Logan has a great ass. I'm sorry, I'll stop.

Silently I cut up some watermelon, kiwi, pineapple, and mango before putting them in a bowl. Once I finised that I put some whole blueberries in the middle and some whole strawberries around the whole thing. It was pretty cute if I had to say so.

"Is that for Logan?" Colette's voice shocked me making me jump slightly as I cleaned the knife, the bowl next to me.

"Yes." I responded, blushing bright red. Usually Logan made me things not the other way around. "Do you think he'll like it?" I asked while I dried the knife and put it away. There was no reason to leave a sharp knife out where the kids could get it and injure themselves.

"He'll love it, Daisy." She gently patted my shoulder before going to talk to Shay. I was actually pretty scared that Logan wouldn't want to eat it. Enough so that my heart was beating really fast. Slowly I carried the bowl up to the room and knocked loud enough for him to hear me over the crinkling of the wrapping paper. When he finally came to the door he had a surprised look on his face.

"Daisy? Did you make this for me?" Looking down I nodded and shuffled my feet quietly. He probably didn't like it. I was surprised when he took the bowl and set it on the dresser before hugging me tightly. "I love it." He whispered into my shoulder.