Chapter 10 ~ Try

~Logan's POV~

        "The most we can do to encourage her body to wake up is to lower her morphine and pray she'll wake up. Her body is healing abnormally fast already so we don't know if stopping the morphine completley will heal her faster or...or kill her." The doctor told me and I sighed, placing my head in my hands. Yesterday Daisy had another seizure and they had to intubate her. The kids are with me. Colette was having me watch them but I had to be here with Daisy so I brought them with me.

        "Logan? When is Daisy gonna wake up?" Avia asked while leaning on my shoulder. She had just finished painting Daisy's nails red like hers. Emmi was just laying with Daisy, Gavin was sleeping while holding Emmi and Daisy's hands, Brock was sleeping on my lap, and baby Dax was playing in his small playpen I had put up by Daisy's hospital bed. The kids weren't scared of Daisy anymore, just sad for her.

        "I don't know, Avia. Just pray for her to wake up soon." I whispered.

        "Daisy? I um I got you-oh Logan you're here. Um sorry I'll leave." A small brunnette girl went to leave but I stopped her.

        "You're a fan?" I asked and she nodded. She held a huge bear, almost 5 foot tall if you sat it on the floor, and some flowers. Gently I pushed Avia off of me and took the present and flowers off of the girl. She had light green eyes and you could see she had been crying.

        "Can you give those to her? And tell her I came by? I have to get to work." Nodding I asked what her name was. "Amelia Greene" She answered before leaving. Avia took the flowers and placed them with the bear by the door.

        "Hi Daisy." Emmi whispered and at first I let it roll off my shoulders but a voice made me turn.

        "Mm mm! Mmmmmm?!" Coughing soon followed as I called for the doctor. Daisy was awake. SHE WAS AWAKE