Chapter 2 ~ Not Going Home

Quickly I grabbed my bag and pulled a botte out. As I walked back I popped the cap off and let Collette place it into Wynter's tiny mouth.

        "I-I'm sorry. He u-usually never n-needs them cause h-he sleeps on t-the plane." I tried to talk without stuttering but I just couldn't. "Shi-oot" Pulling out my camera I wiped my eyes before turning it on. "Thank god for the Shaytards being here! Sorry I didn't film when I boarded! I got yelled at!" I finished before re-hooking the strap to my bag.

        "You vlog too?" Shay asked and I nodded. "What's your YouTube name?"

        "Lov3Suckz. The 'e' in love is a 3 and the second 's' in sucks is a 'z'." I explained and he nodded.

        "How many subs?" I laughed happily as he asked this.

        "700,000" He looked surprised as I sad the fairly large number. Just as I said it though, Emmi pulled on my skirt.

        "Can I hold your son?" She aked with the most innocent, cute smile on her face.

        "Oh sweetie Wynter isn't my son but yes you can hold him." I said and she jumped happily before Collette placed Wynter in her arms. For the next couple minutes I told Shay and Collette about my life until they had to go pick up Logan.

        "Sorry." Shay apologized. "We havn't seen him in a while and plus the kids are at home with their grandparents."

        "Guys I got off like 5 minutes ago?" Logan said from behind me. Turning around I saw he had a sad look on his face.

        "I-I'm sorry! I-It's m-my fault, L-logan!" I managed to say before gently grabbing Wynter out of Emmi's arms. "I-I'll just g-go" I whimpered before wrapping my hand, that wasn't around Wynter, around my suitcase handle. As i went off I realized I had no clue where the new house was. Sitting down on a bench I pulled out my phone and tapped on my mother's name.

Ring

Ring

Ring

        "Hello?" My mother's voice came through finally and I sighed. Thank god!

        "You never told me where the house is! Plus you left me at the airport! My truck doesn't get here until the 3rd!" I whisper-screamed at her while bouncing a fussy Wynter.

        "You have no right to scream at me young lady!" She yelled back. "And I'm not coming to get you so either get yourself a fucking hotel room or walk! Besides I have company!" Growling I shut off the phone and almost threw it across the room but then remembered where I was. I gently placed my phone on the bench before letting out a breath and scratched Wynter's little tummy.

        "Mah? Mah Mah?" Looking down I was alarmed. Was Wynter trying to say 'Mom'? Well I do take care of him a lot more than his real momma.

        "You need a ride?" Shay asked and I shook my head 'no'.

        "My mom didn't give me the address so I have to find a hotel. You know any good ones?" I asked before looking up at Shay's sad face.

        "How about you and Logan stay in the guest room? We can get a extra bed and crib for you guys until you get a place for yourself." Collette cut in and I couldn't help but smile.

        "That's cool with me." Logan approved and suddenly my smile turned to a frown. 

        "Where would Wynter sleep tonight though?" I asked and Shay smirked.

        "We always keep an extra crib in the garage just in case."