Chapter 6 ~ Baby Bears, Malls, and Giveaways!

*So um I just accidently carved up my finger! I was carving pumpkins and shoved the carving knife through my pointer finger and didn't notice until my lap was covered in blood. So if anything is misspelled or has a gramatical mistake I will go back and fix it when my stitches are out and I can type properly! Thanx (Spelled my way) for all the support on this story and I will start making dedications starting this chapter! Also after about a month or two I will try to make a video of all of you that support me and stay with me and my story through all the sickness, stitches, and the waiting!*

~Daisy's POV~

        "C'mon!" I yelled to Colette and took off running when I saw one of the cutest things ever! Both Daxton and Wynter were crawling around in little bear outfits while Logan chased them around in a bigger bear costume.

        "What are you doing?" Colette asked while I picked up Wytnter and she picked up Dax. Logan got up and smiled.

        "No baby bears?" He asked and I looked to Colette.

        "Fine..." We both sighed, looking at a now very happy Logan. After checking out we started to about the giveaway while Colette drove and Logan passed out on the carriages.

        "So what should be in the giveaway?" She asked and I pulled up my checklist app.

        "Um in all my gveaways I give 1 big expensive prize and usually I bring Wynter to Build-a-Bear Workshop and he helps make 2 bears. One for him to keep and one to give away. So I guess we can go there and do that with both Wynter and Dax." I explained and she nodded.

        "That would be fun. What other things can we do? Maybe some makeup?" Colette asked as she stopped at a red light. I nodded.

        "Gotta be Halloween themed though. Maybe we can get some jewlery too." I said and started a checklist.

Colette's and Daisy's Halloween Giveaway:

1) 2 Build-a-Bear Workshop bears made by Dax and Wynter.

2) Some Halloween themed makeup. (Black? Orange?)

3) Some jewlery. (Rings? Necklaces? Charms? Bracelets?)

        "Maybe a purse, too." She said and I nodded. "Let's check here for some makeup and jewlery." She said as we pulled into the mall. Logan was still asleep with the babies so I wrote him a note saying that me and Colette had gone into the mall and would be back soon.

        Once we had grabbed all the stuff we had needed we went to the malls Halloween store to get our costumes. Colette was going as Cleopatra and I was going as a Vampire/Zombie bride who had been cheated on and left at the wedding. My costume included a black dress that reached the floor and had a white ruffled stripe down the middle, my black heels I was wearing, and some fake blood.

*A/N Happy Halloween!!!! 5 comments for next chapter! Tell me what your doing for Halloween! Are you dressing up?! If you are tell me what your costume is! Thanks guys ILOVEYOU and no you may not comment twice*