Long Time, No Read

Hi....how's it going there....I see you're still checking up on this story....good news....it's not discontinued like I thought it would be....yay! Haha no I won't torture you with that I just wanted to say that once I get all the chapters backed up and finished this new chapter called 'Chapter 13 - Zombie Babies' I will be setting a schedule for myself.

No longer will there be a certain amount of votes to get the next chapter. No matter how much I love that method and I love knowing people are still reading this story I don't want to force you guys to vote just to keep the story going. Also while doing this method on this particular story I noticed I've lost many readers/voters/commenters and that just discouraged me to discontinue this story. I had even deleted my Google Drive folder for this story but thankfully, after watching many ShayTards videos and trying to get more organized on Google Drive, I took the folder from the trash and decided this story would be continued.

Along with this story (And Love Is Insane, MCD Book 1, A Light In The Dark, FNIH) I will be revamping everything and making 1 more new story that HOPEFULLY many people will read. It, like this one, will be a Logan McKay love story. This one however will be different and will hopefully not turn into the accident prone story that My Danger Magnet has become.

If you can please leave a comment saying what day you think I should upload chapters for this story or if you even want me to continue. Thank you for supporting me on this story.