Chapter 3 ~ Meet the Shaytards

(Pic is Wynter's and Daisy's PJs)

~Still at airport/ Daisy's POV~

        "Let me introduce you to everyone. Actually do you want to get changed first?" Shay asked and I smiled.

        "Sure. Do you mind if I change into my pajama's?" Shay shook his head as he bounced Wynter who was now dressed in his little sleeping onsie and was sucking on his pacifier. Grabbing my bag I ran to the bathroom and changed into my pajama's and fuzzy boots before running back out and sliding across the floor until I was laying next to Logan's suitcase.

        "Well hello there" Logan said as he pulled me up. Laughing I grabbed my bag and pushed Logan off me. He started to fall and quickly grabbed my arm, bringing me down on top of him. I blushed as Colette helped me up, also laughing at our weirdness.

        "C'mon you weirdos!" Shay almost screamed in my ear before picking me up and running towards the parkng lot. Turning my head I saw Emmi, Colette, and Logan all running after us.

        "Logan! Save the princess from the big scary monster!" Emmi yelled and I laughed as Shay growled and Logan picked up speed. Soon enough he was grabbing arms and pulling me off of Shay's shoulders. I was then placed gently behind Logan and given the camera. "YAY" Emmi screamed and hugged Wynter tighter. Logan and Shay looked ready to fight with their fists raised and glares etched onto their faces. I was wrong. They started swatting at each others hands like little girls! AND I GOT IT ON FILM!! Awe yeah baby. I threw Colette the camera before jumping on top of Logan's back.

        "To the car my trusty steed!" Logan neighed before running to the car.

~At Le Shaytard Home~

        "We is here!" Shay yelled and I snapped out of my nap. Groaning I sat up.

        "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????" I groaned out while trying not to notice I had fallen asleep on Logan's arm. Slowly I made myself get up and out of the car. Logan handed me my suitcase just as I was tackled by a small girl.

        "DAISY!" Avia screamed and I laughed while patting her back. I knew Avia watched my vlogs since she commented on everyone of them. "I just saw your new DaisyGaming vid!" She squealed and I laughed. Shay lightly pulled her off but as soon as I was up Gavin (Sontard) was hugging me.

        "Dad?! You got Daisy as our babysitter?!" Gavin yelled as he let go of me.

        "No, Logan is but if Daisy wants to she can help. By the way you guys need to be up early tomorrow. We have to go costume shopping and Halloween shopping." Shay said and I mentally started jumping up and down. This meant I could go do weird stuff in stores with the Shaytards!

        "Please Daisy?!" Avia screamed breaking me out from my trance. I pretended to think for a moment. Turning to Shay I smiled.

        "If I agree does it mean I can help with Halloween shopping?" Shay was about to answer when Colette cut him off.

        "Yes! I checked out your vlogs and you are coming with me tomorrow!" Nodding I noticed both Logan and Wynter were gone. "House." Colette whispered before taking my hand an leading me into the house and up to the room. "Here you go. Goodnight!" She whispered and I watched her leave.

        "Nice PJ's." Logan whispered. "Hop in bed I'll go sleep on the couch." He went to leave but I grabbed his hand.

        "Please stay. I have nightmares." He looked shocked but nodded and snuggled into the blankets with me.