Chapter 9 ~ Coma Dreams

*A/N Yay 2 chapters or is it 3 now? IDK nor do I care! This is just what Daisy hears when in her coma. It is over the time of 4 Days and her thoughts are in bold while the people who are talking are in quotation marks and italics*

What the hell?! What's going on?? Why can't I see? Wait. The car accident. With the little girl. Fuck! Am I dead?! Ow is death this painfull? Shit. Why does this hurt so much?

"Hey there. Um I don't know if you can hear me but um I just wanted to tell you that um you're in a coma at the hospital. You got in a car accident and a semi blew up. You got burnt up and broke both your legs and ankles and even one of your wrists. The doctors say that you won't wake up from this but I bet you can."

Who the hell is that?! It sounds like Logan...

"You've got to make it through this, Daisy. You have to." 

It is Logan!

"Um if you can hear me could you maybe squeeze my hand or show me that you are ok?" 

Yes I can! I can hear you Logan!

"I guess you can't hear me. That sucks. I have Wynter with me. He misses you. I miss you." 

But I-I squeazed his hand! I did! Why didn't he feel it?!

"I have to go now. Shay will be here tommorow. So will Colette and Daxton and the other kids. I'll visit you later. Bye Daisy." 

NO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE IN THE DARKNESS! LOGAN!

*Day 2*

I can't feel my legs anymore. They just feel like numbness now. Logan said Shay and Colette are coming over with the kids today. I don't want them to come. I don't want them to see me all burnt and broken. It'll hurt them.

"Hey there sweetheart."

Colette is here. Either that or Shay got a girly voice.

"Avia and Emmi and Brock and Daxton and Gavin are all here today and their all here for you. Logan was here yesterday. Do any of you kids want to talk to Daisy?" 

That last sentence obviously wasn't for me.

"I do."

That's Gavin. SonTard. Avia had tried to say something over him but he had drowned her out.

"You'll be okay. God will make you better and you will be up and ready for your appearence in the ShayTards Christmas Special 2014. Won't you? Can you even hear me? I think you can. None of the doctors do though. I love you Daisy. I brought you my favorite wolf. Hope y-you like i-it." 

Is Gavin crying?! No! Please don't cry Gavin!

"M-mom?! Her eyes! Th-they're twi-twitching!" No my eyes aren't. Dude I would feel that. I promise you they're not. Or are they? Can't really feel my eyelids if they twitch.

"DOCTOR!"

Damn Colette. Calm the titties.

"He-her eyelids! They twitched!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Gavn, h-he saw it himself! Tell the doctor, Gavin!"

"I-I saw th-them twit-twitch wh-when I t-told Da-daisy about m-my wolf"

"Alright. I'll check her eyes."

Fuck. Holy shiz. I can see. I CAN SEE THE DOCTOR. Oh and Gavin. Hi Gavin!

"Everyone out! She's not twitching, she's seizing."

Am I doctor? Am I really? Cause all I seem to be doing is twitching my eyes.

*Day 3*

Turns out I was having a seizure. A brain seizure. My brain decided to seize while the family was here. Logan's back.

"Heard you had a seizure yesterday when Gavin was giving you his wolf. I hope you get better."

So do I, Logan. So do I.

"I-I have a little secret."

What is it??

"Can I tell you?"

YES! I can't even answer him. Why is he asking?

"I kinda have a crush on a girl."

Really? Who?! Who is she?!?!

"Um her name is Daisy and she's in a coma. She has a YouTube channel and her fans love her to death. They don't know aout this though."

Wow. She is a lot like me.

"Um sh-she has a baby brother named Wynter."

I have a baby brother named Wynter.

"She's, well she's you."

Well ok then.

"Once you wake up I'll tell you for real but for now I have to go. Sorry. Gavin's wolf is here. I'll put him in your hands for you."

Don't leave me again! Or do whatever. Hope that wolf is in my arms. Can't really feel it.

Logan hsn't come back yet. Neither has Colette, Shay, or the kids. I hope they don't forget about me. I can feel my legs again. And I can feel the fur of Gavin's wolf on my hands and arms. My doctors say I'm defying medicine. That I'm a miracle. They say by Halloween Eve  should be better. I don't beleive that.

"Hi Daisy"

COLETTE!!! SHE CAME BACK!

"The kids won't come back. They're too scared."

Dammit I scared them? 

"But I'm here. Um so you'll be waking up soon. I hope by when they say. I can't stay for long. Just long enough to give you some fan made bracelets. They say '#WakeUpDaisy' and a lot of your fans have sent them in. We posted a video saying how you were and they came up with the hashtag. They asked if they could send stuff in so we let them and we've gotten posters, bracelets, necklaces, and even a few boxes of your favorite things. We love you Daisy. Um b-bye"

They did that? For me? I can feel the bracelets. There are so many! I really wanna wake up now.