Chapter 7 ~ SMASH

~Daisy's POV~

        "Hey Colette? You think you can drop me off at the airport? My truck just got here and their unloading it right now." I asked after checking my messages. I saw one was from my mom but I really didn't want to check it.

        "Sure. It's on ou way anyways." She said pulling out of the mall parking lot. Logan and the boys were sill asleep in the back and had actually slept the whole 2 hours Colette and I were in the mall. Thankfully the airport was right down the street so we wouldn't have to drive too far. It only took about 5 minutes to get there.

        "I'm going to drive my truck back to your house. You want me to bring Wynter to the truck?" I asked and she shook her head.

        "They look comfy. We should leave them." Nodding I smiled and started to walk over to the desk.

        "How can I help you today,Miss?" The man at the desk asked.

        "I need my truck. Um it's black and has a camo striping around it's body. Says 'SMASH' on the back?" I descibed and he looked through the computer until he came across my truck.

        "Just came in 5 minutes ago" He smiled at me. "C'mon" He led me to my truck and I happily thanked him before jumping in it and touching the pink camo rifle rack that had been laid against the back window. Sighing I turned to face the wheel and gripped it in my hands before starting the truck and pulling out to the front of the airport where Colette was sitting.

        "Nice. You ready?" She asked and I nodded as she pulled away. Following her I smiled. I was finally back in my truck.

        "SHIT!!" I screamed swerving the wheel to avoid the small girl who had chased a little orange and white kitten into the street. In front of my truck. My truck jumped the gaurd rails and flew into the other lane where I yet again swerved to avoid a car. I gripped the wheel harder and stomped on the brakes but I couldn't stop. Looking back I saw Colette standing, with Logan holding her back, by their car. The little girl and cat had been pulled from the road. I looked forward only to see a semi truck slam into the drivers side door. My body was ripped from the seatbelt and thrown out the passenger side window. I hit the pavement hard and rolled quickly to the left to avoid Shay's truck that was about to crush me. I could see Shay holding Zeke's collar so he didn't jump from the window and I could hear Colette and Logan screaming for me. My vision started to fade as people rushed over to me and screamed for me to open my eyes.

        "I'm sorry!" A little voice yelped and I looked up to see the little girl who had ran infront of my car sobbing into her mom's chest. That's when it happened.

BOOM!

The semi exploded. The semi that was a mere 2 feet from my body. The flames licked at my body and that's when everything went black.

*A/N SOOOOOO we did not reach the 5 comments but we did mk up for that in votes! YAY! ^-^ Jay is happy. So how was this chapter?? Bad? Good? 3 comments/votes for Chapter 8 ~ Hospitals and Wrecked Cars.*