Challenges Part 2

~Chapter 15 // Challenges (Part 2)~

(Daisy's POV)

"Ew! Logan yours looks so gross!" I giggled as we took the pizzas out of the oven. Logan had gotten most of the bad ones while I got yummy ones. However after me getting three or four good ones Logan started to eat my ingredients causing a war which ended in Logan covered in frosting and I covered in V8 juice. Don't ask.

"It's not my fault! Look at your gummies!" Logan laughed. I had gotten sour gummy worms that were now multicolored smush melted into the pizza sauce. "Alright give me a kiss before our mouths are destroyed by these things." Smiling I leaned forward on my boots and pressed my lips to Logan's. Immediately his arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up so I hovered over the ground by an inch or so. I couldn't help but giggle when he made a overdramatic kissing noise as we seperated.

Smiling up at him I picked up a slice of my pizza while he grabbed a piece of his. The smoothie challenge had made us both throw up so this would probably kill us on the spot. Slowly I counted backwards from 3 and once I reached 1 we both shoved the pizza slices in our mouths. Logan gagged and dropped the slice on the counter before running to the garbage and spitting it out while I tried to swallow the thick paste like pizza.

"Never bake Pringles!" Logan advised the camera before shoving his face under the now running faucet. Laughing I gave up on trying to swallow and spit it out before taking a drink of my water bottle.

"Okay so we obviously failed this challenge seeing as we both couldn't even swallow one bite but I think I'm the winner in this situation because I almost swallowed." I smiled only to have it drop off my face when I realized what I had said. "Wait no--"

"We know what you meant, Snuggles." Logan cut me off as he rubbed my back. Smiling I curled against him, laying my head on his shoulder. "Thank you guys for watching and don't forget to like this video. Also comment what you think we should do for our next video. Bye guys!" With that Logan shut off the camera and laid his chin on my head.

"Ready for a night full of editing?" I asked softly as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Honestly I didn't want to do much editing but it was the life of a YouTuber. Sighing Logan nodded and rubbed my back softly.

"Go get some comfy clothes on and I'll get us some hot chocolate, okay?" He responded before kissing my lips softly and pushing me towards the stairs. He was so caring. It was one of the big reasons I love him.

*AFTER EDITING*

"And....done!" Logan exclaimed as he laid back on the bed next to me. Three hours into editing I had quit and passed out in Logan's lap. I had woken up around an hour later to him editing still while humming a song under his breath. We switched so he could go to the bathroom and stretch. He then napped with his head in my lap for an hour and a half before he took over again.

"Come here baby." I whispered before pulling on the front of his shirt so he rolled over and rested his head on my shoulder, his arm thrown lazily over my waist. My walking boots had long been lost and now I just wore a pair of grey sweatshorts, a white tank top, and Logan's sweatshirt. The air conditioner was on so I needed it not to mention it smells amazing.

Sighing Logan relaxed into my shoulder. He had also changed from his jeans and t-shirt to a pair of comfy pajama pants and a wife beater. It was close to 3:30 in the morning already and both of us were exhausted. A soft snore made me smile as I looked down to Logan's peaceful face smooshed up against my skin.

"Goodnight, handsome." I whispered softly before kissing his head and curling against him slightly, the light still on and the laptop still open on the end of the bed.